Gaming NFS:MW What is your car of choice?

Klightx15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your car of choice in Need for Speed Most Wanted? Do you have any specific performance mods?

I personally use the Lamborghini cars at this moment.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BUMP.

I think I've clocked the most time in a Bugatti Veyron (I love the black and gold paint job). I also tend to drive the Koenigsegg, the Mustang (a nice reminder of the Knight Industries Three Thousand) and the Aston Martin Vantage. Sometimes an Aventador.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using the Maserati Stradale a lot, mainly for the exclusive and Most Wanted races. It's also the only car I have that has all the Pro parts unlocked.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I might get the Speed Pack, and if so it could have an impact on which my car of choice is.
Is the Speed Pack coming out for the Vita, or were you referring to another system? As far I as I have found on the internet the DLC doesn't seem to be coming for the Vita version :(, do you have a source?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is the Speed Pack coming out for the Vita, or were you referring to another system? As far I as I have found on the internet the DLC doesn't seem to be coming for the Vita version :(, do you have a source?
I was referring to PS3, actually. I've heard nothing about it going to Vita, unfortunately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9