Next pokemon game

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be great if new Pokémon games compounded areas from previous generations, much in the way that Gold and Silver included the Kanto region as a later option.

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I' m very sorry to say this and you guys probably already know but if Nintendo does this then they would lose a lot of money. Packing every region inside one game instead of multiple games.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A) This will probably never happen since Nintendo can not only resell each region, but can resell two games that are exactly the same on a region.
B) If it did happen, odds are there'd be incredibly content cuts across all the regions. Also the difficulty curve would be terrible. Not terribly hard, but terribly easy. Trying to fit in like 40 gyms and bunch of different Elite 4's would lead to some of the lamest battles ever. Brock sent out his level 2 Onyx? I'M QUIVERING IN ME BOOTS.

Reactions: 4 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
would it be cool if all he pokemon games reunited and came into one? :D that would be so cool! :moogle:
No way in hell. That would require actual work, that is not what GameFreak does on a regular basis. Not only that, where would they put the padding on their cartridge? No room for padding? PERPOSTROUS!

Reactions: 1 person

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just stop for a moment, and imagine the PRICE of all that stuff squished into a cartridge...

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
if It would happen, expect 40+ gym leaders, 16+ Elite Four, pokemon could have a level cap of 250 maybe? 15 starters?

5+ regions with legendary everywhere, and everything revolves around you.

Maybe 9 rivals?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A) This will probably never happen since Nintendo can not only resell each region, but can resell two games that are exactly the same on a region.
B) If it did happen, odds are there'd be incredibly content cuts across all the regions. Also the difficulty curve would be terrible. Not terribly hard, but terribly easy. Trying to fit in like 40 gyms and bunch of different Elite 4's would lead to some of the lamest battles ever. Brock sent out his level 2 Onyx? I'M QUIVERING IN ME BOOTS.

It would get easier once you get to the Hoenn region unless they implemented a feature like in Pokemon Stadium where in Gym battles if you use a Pokemon over a certain level most likely 50, the Pokemon used by the Gym Leaders/Elite 4 will be the same level as your Pokemon.

It regions were crammed in it would be a 3DS game because of the filesize and could have a few minor cuts to make sure it fits on a 3DS cartridge.

The Price would be the same around 40 dollars in the US, 5980 yen in Japan.

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well i would expect at least $150 if they would actually make it with the same amount of rich quality in each region and not simply just toned down or anything like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol