Hacking Newly hacked Switch that has never been online - all eShop titles give error

beard00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a hackable Switch that has never been online. eShop has never been started on it.

I hacked it and all retail NSP's work fine. However, eShop NSP's give "Checking whether this software can be played" error and ask me to connect to internet.

The Switch is on firmware 6.0.0 and I am using Atmosphere with Kosmos SD Files pre-set SD contents.

Does anyone know how I could fix this issue and be able to start eShop titles?

beard00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You are missing Sig patches

Thanks for the reply. I thought they were supposed to come with the Kosmos SD files though?

Nevertheless, I now downloaded them from https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard-that-you-guys-need-some-sweet-patches-for-atmosphere.521164/ and put them in the atmosphere folder on SD. Still doesn’t work so is there something more I am missing? Do I need to install the games again?

EDIT: Got it working, just needed to remove and install non-working stuff.

Last edited by beard00,
D

Deleted User

for some dumb reason they arent included in kosmos by default
however when you download kosmos the sigpatches are a separate zip, just extract it and drag it to the root of the sd card
upload_2019-3-10_21-51-22.png

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dont buy sxos. no 7.x support and atmosphere has almost every feature of sx except usb hdd and xci mounting (xci mounting is not needed just but an large sd)...no need to pay for sx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i ditched sx cause no 7.x support and cause ams added cheatsupport ...

Reactions: ELY_M

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny