ROM Hack New3ds 9.5 emunand gateway

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On this occasion, it seems that the new 3DS software version has shut down the ability for Gateway owners to run multiple ROMS from the same SD card; that's inconvenient, naturally.

I read this on internet with 9.5 update.. is this the case nowadays?

I have 9.0 new3ds.. if I want 9.5 emunand how?? because 9.9 u get with internet and won't work if I understand correctly?

Do any games not work at this moment?

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if you want emunand 9.5 you have to find all firmware cias corresponding to your region on the site where 3ds and iso are. then install all cias in emunand (triple check you are in emunand, or you'll end up updating sysnand and you dont want this) after that, if you check settings your fw version should say GW9.5.xx

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Where have you heard that running multiple roms not working? It's working just fine for me. With the latest update CIA and .3DS versions of all games work on N3DS 9.5 Emunand. (correct me if I'm wrong though )

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On this occasion, it seems that the new 3DS software version has shut down the ability for Gateway owners to run multiple ROMS from the same SD card; that's inconvenient, naturally.

I read this on internet with 9.5 update.. is this the case nowadays?

I have 9.0 new3ds.. if I want 9.5 emunand how?? because 9.9 u get with internet and won't work if I understand correctly?

Do any games not work at this moment?
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-update-emunand-on-a-new-3ds.393701/

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30