Homebrew New versions of snes9xgx, fceugc & vbagx do not read USB HDD

icyrainz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used IOS 202 from xzxero [38+60] and played with the emulators normally. But when I updated to the newest versions of those emulators, they do not read my HDD. So I try the IOS 202 Installer v1.1 from Tantric but still cannot read the USB HDD. Any ideas ?

B

Bladeforce

go back to an earlier version of the emulators. somebody's been tinkering a little too much with these and has broken them badly!

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bladeforce said:
go back to an earlier version of the emulators. somebody's been tinkering a little too much with these and has broken them badly!

They work great for me, thank you.

thevoiceover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the issue with 202 and within the hdd that is being mounted (or the usb adapter?) I too am having these issues and when the latest 202 is installed, I lose USB for usbloader, uloader and everything... then when I revert back to the v4 202, all of it is restored...

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
. . Are you sure? I was so certain the new IOS202 enabled BOTH USB ports to work originally, and I think everyone complained (including me) When the new IOS202 prevented usb hdd's from loading in WiiMC. . .

codiak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant ios202 has nothing to do with usb gameloading, like thevoiceover noted.
Sorry for confusion.

thevoiceover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
codiak said:
I meant ios202 has nothing to do with usb gameloading, like thevoiceover noted.
Sorry for confusion.

So this is why when I install the latest 202, usbloader and uloader stop working and then when I revert back to v4 of 202, they work again? I even installed 249 after I install 202 just in case and the problem was still there, the only thing that lets me read the drives again is when 202 is back to v4..

shango46

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It might sound stupid, but it worked for me:

Try switching to the other USB port. I did this without installing the new ios 202 and WiiMC, Snes9x, etc... and all them read the USB HDD again.

And btw, I love your work Tantric. Keep up the good work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI