x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the help, I followed the guide and now at the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer section but the link to those files old 3ds 2.10 USA ctrtranfer are dead is there a reliable alternative link?
The links aren't dead, they are magnet links. You need a torrent client like tixati to download them.

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What are the option out there for launching games or downloading? I type in 3ds roms and things seems to be in .cia format?

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What are the option out there for launching games or downloading? I type in 3ds roms and things seems to be in .cia format?

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a .cia rom that I want to try, is there a way to run it atm with what I have? I have homebrew launcher, FBI and this luma thing on my 3DS

Gitaroo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for all the help guys, I think I kind of get it. FBI for installing .cia files and homebrew launcher for homebrew but what is luma thing for? Updating the cfw?

D

Deleted User

Thanks for all the help guys, I think I kind of get it. FBI for installing .cia files and homebrew launcher for homebrew but what is luma thing for? Updating the cfw?
Luma IS your cfw. Use the Luma updater to update the CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-