Hacking New to PS4 Hacking - What do I need to do?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys,

as I said in the Title, I'm new to PS4 Hacking.
I have a fully hacked PSVita, 3DS, Switch, WiiU, Wii and such, but never touched my PS4 for Homebrew stuff.

The console currently is on Firmware 6.50 and I want to use Homebrews on it (as well as patching games).
Do you have an idea how to progress with it? Is there a proper Guide for modding the PS4?
Do I have to cut all connections to Sony if I enable homebrew on my console to prevent a ban?
Is there something like an EmuNAND for Switch/3DS which I can/should use to prevent getting banned?

Thank you very much in advance!

Last edited by xXDungeon_CrawlerXx,
Reactions: peteruk
D

Deleted User

Hey Guys,

as I said in the Title, I'm new to PS4 Hacking.
I have a fully hacked PSVita, 3DS, Switch, WiiU, Wii and such, but never touched my PS4 for Homebrew stuff.

The console currently is on Firmware 6.50 and I want to use Homebrews on it (as well as patching games).
Do you have an idea how to progress with it? Is there a proper Guide for modding the PS4?
Do I have to cut all connections to Sony if I enable homebrew on my console to prevent a ban?
Is there something like an EmuNAND for Switch/3DS which I can/should use to prevent getting banned?

Thank you very much in advance!
Not sure, but this exploit guide maybe?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no emunand, but you do want to use something like dns or whatever to block the downloading of updates. system and game updates download automatically even with the option disabled. it's a fuck up by sony that still exists.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First thing you should understand that this is an exploit not a full CFW, basically the exploit allow you access to debug menu , treating the unit like a development unit, allowing you to install game in fake package format, (FPKG).

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First thing you should understand that this is an exploit not a full CFW, basically the exploit allow you access to debug menu , treating the unit like a development unit, allowing you to install game in fake package format, (FPKG).

That's what I know already ^^
Just haven't seen the AIO PS4 Exploit Guide yet.
Will take a look into that

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
exploiting the system should be the same regardless of firmware. once you install the exploits, I'd suggest installing as cache. then, you can disable the internet in network settings if you're paranoid.

bbqtool

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3HVABNWRfSsXVQYGwMvpReB

This series is a good start. Very similar format to the Tech James channel. From there, it's a whole lot of calibration to get what you want out of it based on what's available and what's stable. Also, have a look in the tutorials section here. A lot of information is changing rapidly due to the 6.72 and 7.02 jailbreaks. Obviously, best thing to do is stick with the lowest possible, jailbreakable firmware and see where it goes from there.

Last edited by bbqtool,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password