Hacking New System Menu Update 4.3

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I c some1 will have 2 change the Homebrew Channel ID again!! lol

EDIT: I wonder if this (or future updates) will carry a 'Nintendo' bug that will alert them 2 which user(s) have Homebrew on their Wii(s) whenever they connect 2 the internet!! lol Or when u create a new Wireless connection and during the connection test their will b some sort of 'Feedback' alerting Nintendo about the Pirates!! lol

dancemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
So no point in updating to this then if it gives us nothing
laugh.gif
mind you I'm still on 4.1 as 4.2 gave me nothing
laugh.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Mhm, I'm sorry, it's so early to read through 10 "OMG, Fake!"-Pages, so I'll just ask:

What about Sneek/Uneek? Does it still work?
What about IOS202? Has it (again) survived this Update?

And this again shows Nintendo's stupidity...attacking Riivolution, a loader designed for Retail discs, and all it does is to boost sales for imports and games...

fartos32

Trophies
XP
Country
yay another bullshit worthless update which does absolutely NOTHING. im feeling over the moon right now. perhaps if i walk into my backyard ill find a unicorn to ride.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, I am astonished, that Nintendo released an update clearly against piracy but don`t even care to disguise it with new features anymore...

Like this who would care to update anyway, if there is no profit in doing that?!

D

Deleted-171178

omg i updates cuz i wanted to play ssb online and now i cant play it plz help i think it wiped my hard drive of the gmae ive already sent it to nintendo

fartos32

Trophies
XP
Country
Master Mo said:
Wow, I am astonished, that Nintendo released an update clearly against piracy but don`t even care to disguise it with new features anymore...

Like this who would care to update anyway, if there is no profit in doing that?!
well i suppose you probabally wont be able to access the wii shop channel without it, so there will be a point in updating for people who use it.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
somedrunkenidiot said:
well i suppose you probabally wont be able to access the wii shop channel without it, so there will be a point in updating for people who use it.
If it's like 4.2, you can install the newest shop channel + IOS it uses and it'll work perfectly...

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just update one of mine SNEEK Nands to 4.3E Resulting in:

- It wipes out HBC and after installing it again with ShowMeWads it wipes it out again on every boot.
- Intalling HBC with another Title ID works, but for now it's resulting in an upside down HBC.
- In SNEEK+DI the game selection menu doesn't show up when pressing 1 on the remote or start on a GC-controller

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
CanadaX21 said:
Not sure about sneek yet, but yes, IOS 202 was not overwritten
smile.gif

Thanks for the answer
smile.gif
. I guess Ninty simply doesn't know about this one, otherwise I don't see any reason why it didn't get overwritten. Why the hell would they go for Riivolution, cIOSes, DVDX and HBC, but not IOS202
blink.gif
? Oh well, I'm happy that there is one cIOS left
tongue.gif

QUOTE(OverjoY @ Jun 22 2010, 11:42 AM) Just update one of mine SNEEK Nands to 4.3E Resulting in:

- It wipes out HBC and after installing it again with ShowMeWads it wipes it out again on every boot.
Yeah, that's what 4.3 does for a living
tongue.gif
. That litte bastard...

- In SNEEK+DI the game selection menu doesn't show up when pressing 1 on the remote or start on a GC-controller
The DI-Menu is hardcoded for 4.2, so it would have other values for 4.3 (if it even works). Kinda works like the Preloader-Hacks...
Thanks for the answers and testing
smile.gif
. Just wanted to see if SNEEK still works, and I'm happy that it does
smile.gif

xboxinoz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Happily sitting at 3.2E with no intention whatsoever of getting into this silly update panic and flap farce... will not be upset until the day that this has an impact on what games I can play but for the moment all I have to say is pfffff whatever.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
somedrunkenidiot said:
Oh, forgot about that
nyanya.gif
This could very well be a driver to some to actually care for a way to update...

I don`t get why Nintendo did not get this update ready before SMG2 was uot and make it only playable with it. If they`d done that there would have been no way to not update
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1