ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Fire Emblem Warriors 99% (thanks to Joshtg's save)

Alright so this one is clearly not a completed file BUT every unlockable is unlocked : all characters unlocked, all costumes unlocked, all armor break unlocked in the extras B-), every character's specific weapon unlocked, all level 150 with max money and max bond.

Anna's memories are NOT unlocked since it only gives you some pictures, and history mode is NOT 100% completed, but frankly, it gives you nothing (as far as I know)
but feel free to use this save in order to start with a lot, personnally i'm kinda fed up with the game so...

(You'll need to buy the DLC or you won't be able to use the save)

Attachments

• 99percent.rar
    6.6 KB · Views: 221

Legendre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
it's possible upload a save of Mario Tennis Ace with the characters unlocked from tournament of /July/August (Koopa tropa and Blooper)? I can't enter to online but... a person with legal switch and game with this character maybe can share this, right?

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's possible upload a save of Mario Tennis Ace with the characters unlocked from tournament of /July/August (Koopa tropa and Blooper)? I can't enter to online but... a person with legal switch and game with this character maybe can share this, right?

here's a 99% save with koopa +blooper, the only thing missing is kamek's battle in story mode

Attachments

• 99pourcent.rar
    30.6 KB · Views: 231

sonzero8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
upload_2018-8-15_21-47-8.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares. +1