New Sonic Forces trailer - custom playable characters

If you were waiting for SEGA to announce Bubsy the Bobcat as a playable character in the upcoming Sonic Forces, you'll find yourself as being half correct; SEGA is adding a create-your-own character option to Sonic Forces. The trailer shows gameplay of a character creator feature, where you can finally make, and play as, your own original Sonic OC (do not steal). Sonic Forces is still on target to release Holiday 2017, for Switch, PS4, XB1, and PC.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You are the perfect representation of the cancer that is the Sonic Fanbase.
well you need to know that EVERY, i mean E V E R Y fanbase have their good and bad side, it's not different with ANY fanbase, i just don't like to look at the bad side, i just like the good side, the side which makes REAL GOOD ART, good FAN GAMES, real fans which do real things

luigismentor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How convenient! I had made an OC who was a surviving test subject from Eggman's early roboticizing attempts. Now he can finally face his traumatic past head on and take down the mad scientist once and for all! Or, at least give himself the closure he needs to come to grips with what he is now, and let go of what he can't be anymore.

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really like the fact that the custom characters look like they have dreamcast era mechanics (fast, but not too fast with emphasize on platforming). I am just going to make dreamcast era sonic and play as all three.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I guess that is sega's answer to mod support community of generations who liked to add all characters into the game, but unless I can put dr pickles in. It is not the same

JFlare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They always make the graphics good... but I don't like any of the newer sonic games... I lost my interest in new sonic games after Generations for the 3ds

kingtut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They always make the graphics good... but I don't like any of the newer sonic games... I lost my interest in new sonic games after Generations for the 3ds
I know exactly how you feel, but hey, this one is the first game to be developed by the generations team since, well generations. Sonic lost world was developed by the B team of sonic team, and sonic boom was developed by big red button

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
images

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum