Gaming new SBM for DS

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
lol c'mon.... who the hell doesnt know this? only someone who has been living in a CAVE!
like a CAVEMAN, or a MAN IN A CAVE, or something.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
SBM = Super Bash Mothers ?
rofl2.gif
I'd definitely pay for that game
tongue.gif

Golds

Old Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-sorry smb

and now you know again, cause i didnt know
and whats so wrong about caves/cavemen? we're still around, havent you seen those geico commericals

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone call the Smash Bros. series Smash Bros. Melee? Anytime I look into a discussion about a potential sequel, it's described as Super Smash Brothers Melee 2 as opposed to Super (optional) Smash Brothers 3. Does everyone just not like the N64 one and want to forget it or something?

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Why does everyone call the Smash Bros. series Smash Bros. Melee? Anytime I look into a discussion about a potential sequel, it's described as Super Smash Brothers Melee 2 as opposed to Super (optional) Smash Brothers 3. Does everyone just not like the N64 one and want to forget it or something?
I always just call it Smash Brothers.
unsure.gif

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I think it´s the same reason we are calling the Metal Gear series for Metal Gear Solid.
The new name took the series to a new level, and thereby we keep saying the last name.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Apparently you just came out of the cave after 2 months......this topic is sooo old.......why dig it out man ?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't