nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fursan al-Aqsa Drone Gameplay

Hello guys!

I want to showcase a brand new vehicle which will be used on some Campaign Missions of Fursan al-Aqsa Game.

Intelligence in times of war means killing your opponents with their own weapons...

Enjoy this new gameplay showing off the drone, which you will use in many missions across the Campaign Mode of #FursanAqsaGame

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursa...a-mosque/videos/fursan-al-aqsa-drone-gameplay

drone_banner.png

drone_making_off_1.png

drone_making_off_2.png

nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For today I want to showcase a new map I am making for #FursanAqsaGame.

This will be a Mossad Office Headquarter, the Israeli Secret Service.

Your mission is to infiltrate on the office, and find some important documents about a new attack Israel is planning against Palestine.

EiLhEFwWoAAHVjZ.jpg

EiLhSJFXgAA4uHz.jpg

EiMZVQbX0AA0_Um.jpg

EiPNuEFXkAEj0Q6.jpg

EiPNaE_WkAEIKYU.jpg

EiPNPfWXkAIhcFP.jpg

EiPNWptXgAMFDR6.jpg

nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Here I showcase the first person mode for some guns of my game, especially the pistols, greatly inspired by the classic Goldeneye 007.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursa...al-aqsa-mosque/videos/fursan-al-aqsa-fps-guns

My game is a Third Person Shooter, however, listening to the desire and feedback of many players who played my game`s first demo, I added the possibility to change between first person and third person view at any time in the game, pleasing both worlds (FPS fans and TPS fans).

But for the sake of keeping this reference to Goldeneye 007, I decided to only add hands models to pistols (otherwise they will not look good), as for the rifles, they dont have first person arms. It`s a game design decision.

Also I manually made the reload and equip/holster weapons animation to remember as much as I can Goldeneye 007.

I hope you enjoy, and very soon I will release a new demo for my game, the "Infiltration Demo". More details soon.

Cheers!

fps_guns_3.png

fps_guns_4.jpg

Eizff_BWAAUvl5J.jpg

Ei8ZekUX0AEyI7q.jpg

Ei8b01bWoAAADXQ.jpg

Ei8bp-FXcAcat1J.jpg

Ei8d5F9XsAMqYjg.jpg

Updated Demo

nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fursan al-Aqsa Announcement Trailer - All the Power to the People of Palestine

power_to_people_of_palestine.png

Watch the video: http://tiny.cc/om0zsz

Soundtrack by Rodrigo KTarse (https://www.youtube.com/user/rodrigo17290) the Great Insurgent Rapper of Brazil's Guetos!

Updated Demo

Download PC Version: http://tiny.cc/ym0zsz
Download PS3 Version: http://tiny.cc/zm0zsz
Download Xbox360 Version: http://tiny.cc/1n0zsz

This Updated Demo of Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque will allow players to have a taste of the Campaign Mode, which has a gameplay very similar to (and inspired by) the Classic Shooter Goldeneye 007, with many mission objectives to complete on each "mission", such as destroying security cameras, sabotaging some Israeli equipment, finding documents that reveal more details about the game’s plot, planting bombs, invading Israeli bases, finding and murdering a specific enemy, rescuing Palestinian civilians, hijacking vehicles, taking down planes.

Adding to this, there is a Multiplayer Map, Battle of Negev Desert, so you all can revive the Golden Days of Split Screen Multiplayer Games.

On consoles (PS3 and Xbox360), the multiplayer mode works outside the box, as for PC, you need to have 2 Xbox360 Gamepads for PC. However, it works aswell with ANY PC Gamepad through the Xbox360 Controller Emulator, which is already included with PC Version.

After you install the PC Version, just go to C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Press Beta\Support\Xbox360ControllerEmulator.zip

All the intructions are there.

The full version of this game will be released in January 2021, Insha Allah (God's Willing)

I hope you all enjoy this updated demo, as there is too much love, dedication and many sleepless nights spent on this project.

Assalamu Alaykum, may the Peace be upon You!

Nidal Nijm.

Note: There is a small bug in the game (which does not interfere with gameplay), it is a bug in the version of Unreal Engine 3 that I am using. Sometimes, when the player leans against some walls and tries to shoot, the projectile of the weapon is not launched. To solve this, just tap in any direction (W, A, S, D / analog directional on consoles) and shoot again. This is because the starting point of the projectile launch in Unreal Engine 3 is calculated in relation to the position of the player's camera, and sometimes the camera is "pressed" on some walls when the player is too close, losing the starting point of calculation for launching the projectile.

Reactions: DinohScene

nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration - PC 64bit Patch

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursa...ds/fursan-al-aqsa-infiltration-pc-64bit-patch

This is just the 64bit version of Fursan al-Aqsa Game Executable, which I am providing because some Windows 10 users are experiencing some crashes while running the game, as Win10 has some compatibility problems with old 32bit applications.To "install" this patch, simply copy the zip file to:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\

Extract the zip file there, then run the game direcly:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fursan al-Aqsa Infiltration\Binaries\Win64\FursanAqsaGame.exe

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
*snip*

Allah Akbar! All the praise be to Allah! My game will be showcased on @IndieCade Festival, GameSlam Opening Event! This is a dream coming true!

Congratz mate!

nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks my friend! I am soo happy, and I hope this will bring my game a lot of visibility.

I see you are a moderator here.

Would it be an abuse from my part to ask you to mainpage this post on GBATemp`s News Home Page:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-ps3...-aqsa-mosque.552990/threadmarks?category_id=1

It`s because I just released a new updated demo and I want to people donwload and test it?

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, I'm not in control over the front page, you could contact the Senior Editors like Chary or Prans and ask them.

I too hope your game gets a lot of attention on Indiecade, I personally find it really inspiring that you've managed to create so much already.
Keep up the good work mate!

If you ever decide to release it as a retail game (on disc etc) would you mind if I'd send you a retail copy so you could sign it for me?

Reactions: nidalnijmgames

nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Unfortunately, I'm not in control over the front page, you could contact the Senior Editors like Chary or Prans and ask them.

I too hope your game gets a lot of attention on Indiecade, I personally find it really inspiring that you've managed to create so much already.

If you ever decide to release it as a retail game (on disc etc) would you mind if I'd send you a retail copy so you could sign it for me?

WOW, I did not know am becoming that Important!
No worries my friend. Yes, I plan to make retail copies of the game, but on my own (I myself will print the discs, boxes, and so on) and sell on Ebay. But I need to earn some profit from digital media, for being able to do make physical copies.

I even plan to make kinda collectors edition with a 3D printed figure of the game`s protagonist. I have a friend here in Brazil which works with 3D printing, I liked his work, he prints the figures and his wife paints. Off course it is not like those professional collectors editions, but I think it will be cool, Insha Allah (God`s willing).

I confess to you that even tough I was able to make all this work alone, and was able to promote my game all arround the web, it is not by any means an easy task, rather, it is one of the most hardest tasks I have ever done in all those 36 years of my life :D

There are plenty of sleepless nights, distress, feelings of exhaustion. Also many times my wife came to wake me up from my desk in the middle of the night to take me back to our bedroom. Many times I did not give proper time to play with my little daughter.

Sometimes I felt frustration because, even tough the players are loving my game, only good feedback, however, I was not able to get proper coverage from gaming media and channels, like IGN, Gamespot, and the like. The political content of my game is the biggest reason many sites and channels simply ignore my game.

However, now this game is a personal question for me, and, against all hardships and all odds, I will release this game Insha Allah (God`s willing) on January 2021.

I am a muslim, and we muslims never give up, we march steadfast towards victory or martyrdom. We never lose. Whenever we win a battle, this is blessings from Allah (God). And whenever we die in a Battle, we win Paradise!

Cheers again and I thank you so much for your kind words, your compliments trullys means the world to me!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Cheers again and I thank you so much for your kind words, your compliments trullys means the world to me!

Last edited by nidalnijmgames,
Reactions: DinohScene
D

Deleted User

This will be a Mossad Office Headquarter, the Israeli Secret Service.

Your mission is to infiltrate on the office, and find some important documents about a new attack Israel is planning against Palestine.

Without getting political or which side I support, I'll just say; If this game were to get a retail or PS Store release it just wouldn't happen. They'd reject it automatically.

This game is buried pretty well, so much so that no media has even talked about it.

Reactions: nidalnijmgames

nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Without getting political or which side I support, I'll just say; If this game were to get a retail or PS Store release it just wouldn't happen. They'd reject it automatically.

This game is buried pretty well, so much so that no media has even talked about it.

Hello mate.

I registered myself as an Official Playstation Partner Developer and as a Xbox Developer through Xbox@ID Program.

They accepted my account, however, they did not accept my game not because the game itself, it's because they don't accept PS3 and Xbox360 games anymore.

Both Microsoft and Sony told me that If I can port my game to PS4 and Xbox One, I can submit it again to get approval. The problem is that for me doing it, I need to remake this game in Unreal Engine 4. I plan doing it for the upcoming episodes, however, now I want to focus on finishing this game as it is now (PC, PS3 and Xbox360).

About media coverage, I inform you my friend that it is not that easy to get covered by big channels like IGN, Gamespot, or big streamers on youtube and twitch, regardless what is your game.

These indie game which get too much media coverage, the marjority of them have a publisher behind them, because you need PR staff (Public Relations) to talk with gaming press, journalists and the like.

I am doing EVERYTHING on my own from developing and Marketing. And yes, I am making friendship with many Journalists, from both small and big portals, from Brazil and elsewhere.

I sent a private beta for thousands of press professionals, from IGN Brazil, IGN International, Gamespot, Kotaku, EuroGamer, DigitalFoundry and many, many others.

Suprisingly, the marjority of them answered my pitch positively, telling that they received my game and will take a look at it whenever they have a free time (they are not going to stop their paid job to play my game, this is logic).

So yeah, this is a good thing. I am doing the "mouth to mouth" marketing, alone, on my own. I know that the name "Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque" is becoming well known among gamers and press professionals.

I am very active on twitter, and I always interact with thousands of people all days.

Even recently I was able to get a press release of my game published here, on one of the most important resources for gaming journalists:

https://www.gamespress.com/A-free-campaign-demo-for-Knights-of-the-Al-Aqsa-Mosque-is-now-availabl

Just take a look and you will see that only big studios publish press releases there. The guy who received my press release via email, told me that the staff at game press were impressed with my work, and most impressed with my drive, passion and determination of ovetaking all these tasks alone (they told me it was the first time they have seen this), and because that they will always publish all the press releases I send them.

So my friend, I am sure that it is just a matter of time and patience for my game being a worldwide success.

In Islam there is a saying which says: "The victory in a Battle is just a matter of being patient and steadfast".

Yes, I am a proud muslim, and we muslims don't give up, we march steadfast towards victory or martyrdom, and both are our aim!

Assalamu Alaykum (Peace be with you).

Last but not least. What matters for me are the players, who will buy and play my game. Many games became sucessfull among players, and later, they got covered by media (think Minecraft).

All people who downloaded and played my game's demo LOVED it, only POSITIVE FEEDBACKS. The demo is already reaching 900 downloads. So that means that many people have played and enjoyed my game's demo.

And after all this game is a personal project of mine, and I will finish and release this game, against all odds, against all restrictions and preconcepts, I will finish this game even if there were just 1 person who wanted to play this game (even if that person was just me).

Insha Allah (God's Willing), nothing will avoid me of accomplishing my dreams!

Last edited by nidalnijmgames,
D

Deleted User

Hello mate.

I registered myself as an Official Playstation Partner Developer and as a Xbox Developer through Xbox@ID Program.

They accepted my account, however, they did not accept my game not because the game itself, it's because they don't accept PS3 and Xbox360 games anymore.

Both Microsoft and Sony told me that If I can port my game to PS4 and Xbox One, I can submit it again to get approval. The problem is that for me doing it, I need to remake this game in Unreal Engine 4. I plan doing it for the upcoming episodes, however, now I want to focus on finishing this game as it is now (PC, PS3 and Xbox360).

About media coverage, I inform you my friend that it is not that easy to get covered by big channels like IGN, Gamespot, or big streamers on youtube and twitch, regardless what is your game.

These indie game which get too much media coverage, the marjority of them have a publisher behind them, because you need PR staff (Public Relations) to talk with gaming press, journalists and the like.

I am doing EVERYTHING on my own from developing and Marketing. And yes, I am making friendship with many Journalists, from both small and big portals, from Brazil and elsewhere.

I sent a private beta for thousands of press professionals, from IGN Brazil, IGN International, Gamespot, Kotaku, EuroGamer, DigitalFoundry and many, many others.

Suprisingly, the marjority of them answered my pitch positively, telling that they received my game and will take a look at it whenever they have a free time (they are not going to stop their paid job to play my game, this is logic).

So yeah, this is a good thing. I am doing the "mouth to mouth" marketing, alone, on my own. I know that the name "Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque" is becoming well known among gamers and press professionals.

I am very active on twitter, and I always interact with thousands of people all days.

Even recently I was able to get a press release of my game published here, on one of the most important resources for gaming journalists:

https://www.gamespress.com/A-free-campaign-demo-for-Knights-of-the-Al-Aqsa-Mosque-is-now-availabl

Just take a look and you will see that only big studios publish press releases there. The guy who received my press release via email, told me that the staff at game press were impressed with my work, and most impressed with my drive, passion and determination of ovetaking all these tasks alone (they told me it was the first time they have seen this), and because that they will always publish all the press releases I send them.

So my friend, I am sure that it is just a matter of time and patience for my game being a worldwide success.

In Islam there is a saying which says: "The victory in a Battle is just a matter of being patient and steadfast".

Yes, I am a proud muslim, and we muslims don't give up, we march steadfast towards victory or martyrdom, and both are our aim!

Assalamu Alaykum (Peace be with you).

Last but not least. What matters for me are the players, who will buy and play my game. Many games became sucessfull among players, and later, they got covered by media (think Minecraft).

All people who downloaded and played my game's demo LOVED it, only POSITIVE FEEDBACKS. The demo is already reaching 900 downloads. So that means that many people have played and enjoyed my game's demo.

And after all this game is a personal project of mine, and I will finish and release this game, against all odds, against all restrictions and preconcepts, I will finish this game even if there were just 1 person who wanted to play this game (even if that person was just me).

Insha Allah (God's Willing), nothing will avoid me of accomplishing my dreams!
I believe you. Problem is, when ADL or CNN would get their claws all around it, they'd label the one term that would "cancel" it.

nidalnijmgames

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Fursan al-Aqsa Pseudo Raytracing on GTS360M, PS3 and Xbox360!

Download
PC: http://tiny.cc/ym0zsz
PS3: http://tiny.cc/zm0zsz
Xbox360: http://tiny.cc/1n0zsz

Raytracing_1.png

Today I want to showcase a Pseudo #Raytracing #Shader I made for #FursanAqsaGame and it runs smoothly on #GTS360M/#PS3/#Xbox360! I updated the Demo with this shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This is NOT a real raytracing effect, however, the final results are good enough, as I showcase below, and most importantly, it does not reduce performance, as it is just a material setup. I updated the Demo with this new shader and a better balanced difficulty.

This new shader basically uses the Unreal Engine 3 Material Function called Reflection Vector and a metallic reflection texture (an image file), everything linked to the Specular Map Input and Multiplied by the Diffuse Input of Unreal Engine 3 Material editor, as you can see here:

Fake_Raytracing_Reflections_1.png

Here follows some screenshots

Raytracing_2.png

Raytracing_3.png

Raytracing_4.png

Raytracing_5.png

Raytracing_6.png

Raytracing_7.png

Raytracing_8.png

Cheers and until next update!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They make good burning plastic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Makes me wonder if the Pi5 can play PS2? If there's even a core for it yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pi5 should be able to do ps2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Try Dragon Quest VIII it ran perfectly on a core 2 Duo I had
    Easiest game to run I found
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps2 emulation is cake compared to 3 years ago
    Hardest is probably Gran Turismo 4
    It's much better now yes but Gran Turismo 4 is still the hardest one to emulate that I have in my collection
    Runs perfectly fine but it's as if I can feel it always on the boarder line of dropping a frame lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I ordered a spin ball couple days ago to add to my arcade cabinet, will be nice for games like golden tee, or bowling
    I always wanted a controller for like Ikari Warriors, Time Soldiers, Heavy Barrel, Forgotten Worlds games like those
    +1
    Not even sure what to call that controller
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    an online friend I've known since 2021 left me :( bc my attitude is "cutty"
    Sylvester Stallone should have played Kyle Reese lol Arnold still as the Terminator
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    TF DOES "CUTTY" EVEN MEAN?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, he is peruvian so it's probably an idiom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought Cutty was a west coast rapper
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cutter
    Dr Cutty
    It's from House MD lol