ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby Triple Deluxe codes have been added for NA! They list Mario Golf for EU on their code list. Can anyone see what codes they have for it please?

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
For Mario Golf it is just a save that starts with "Max Cash", they give you a default Mii, right handed, swings Fade, all of which can be changed.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Nature changer would be awesome for X and Y,as would a HA modifier. Are you listening Datel?!

I could get behind a nature changer since not everybody will be able to go gen up a ditto with the right nature shortly. You can already get HA's using one of the generic Wonder Card codes, so I'm kind of neutral on that one.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
I could get behind a nature changer since not everybody will be able to go gen up a ditto with the right nature shortly. You can already get HA's using one of the generic Wonder Card codes, so I'm kind of neutral on that one.

Oh Yeah,I know you can Gen up a HA with that code,but what if you have a kick ass lvl 100 Pokemmon you have bred and raised with awesome stats-would be amazing to have a code that changed its ability to a HA instead

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Yeah,I know you can Gen up a HA with that code,but what if you have a kick ass lvl 100 Pokemmon you have bred and raised with awesome stats-would be amazing to have a code that changed its ability to a HA instead

I guess my counter point to that would be if you bred a pokemon, why wouldn't you start off getting the HA for it? I'm not saying that I'm absolutely against an ability switcher. I guess what I am saying is that if you really cared enough to breed a competitive pokemon and train it up, why wouldn't you take a couple of extra minutes of prep to get the HA that you want.

Of course, that does leave the those who already have one trained up out in the cold, but even back in the pre-Powersaves and pre-Bank days, if I was serious about getting a competitive build pokemon, I and most others took the extra steps to get the HA if it benefited the build.

Again, I'm not against it, but I just don't see as much of need for that code personally than for a nature editor that will help out with ditto hacking after the GTS shuts down and thus isolating a broad section of the general population as a whole from Pokegen.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess my counter point to that would be if you bred a pokemon, why wouldn't you start off getting the HA for it? I'm not saying that I'm absolutely against an ability switcher. I guess what I am saying is that if you really cared enough to breed a competitive pokemon and train it up, why wouldn't you take a couple of extra minutes of prep to get the HA that you want.

Of course, that does leave the those who already have one trained up out in the cold, but even back in the pre-Powersaves and pre-Bank days, if I was serious about getting a competitive build pokemon, I and most others took the extra steps to get the HA if it benefited the build.

Again, I'm not against it, but I just don't see as much of need for that code personally than for a nature editor that will help out with ditto hacking after the GTS shuts down and thus isolating a broad section of the general population as a whole from Pokegen.
I dont really care about them shutting down the gts. I can still use pokegen with an R4 to dump and restore the save to a retail cart. And then use PokeTransporter for X and Y. Thats what everybody should just do. Powersaves is now basicly a more limited version Pokegen anyway.

Reactions: BvanBart

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oval and Shiny Charm I get-but Exp Share? Dont you get that after the first Gym?!
I'm with you on that one. Not only do you get it after the first gym, but it stays on all the time and you now accumulate exp even when you capture a pokemon! I don't see why you would need two of them.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm with you on that one. Not only do you get it after the first gym, but it stays on all the time and you now accumulate exp even when you capture a pokemon! I don't see why you would need two of them.

No, exp MODIFIER like 1250000 makes the pokemon level 100. not sure what 1640000 is though; i wouldn't try it.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah,thats a bit odd :/ Wish they would make a code for the Type Gems and also the Nature Changer.

Is a Hidden Power Type code posible?

Edit:Aww right,I see now. Thats cool,couldnt you just use Rare Candy though?

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah,thats a bit odd :/ Wish they would make a code for the Type Gems and also the Nature Changer.

Is a Hidden Power Type code posible?

Edit:Aww right,I see now. Thats cool,couldnt you just use Rare Candy though?

Yeah but itll take forver. especially IF YOU HAVE 8 DIANCIEs AT LEVEL 15 :angry: !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER