ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now, all that they need is Hoopa, Volcanion, and Mega Form select.
Hoopa and Volcanion are more likely. But Mega forms? Nah, Remember when they removed the form code for Meloetta-P and Zen mode Darmanitian because it causes some problem when brought to amie. Well, I never tried bringing my permanent Megas to the Amie and will never do lol but I am pretty sure they will cause the same problem as Meloetta-P and Zen mode Darmanitan.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Three that shall not be mentioned: Hoopa, Volcanion, Floette Eternal Form

Exactly as I thought

Hoopa and Volcanion are more likely. But Mega forms? Nah, Remember when they removed the form code for Meloetta-P and Zen mode Darmanitian because it causes some problem when brought to amie. Well, I never tried bringing my permanent Megas to the Amie and will never do lol but I am pretty sure they will cause the same problem as Meloetta-P and Zen mode Darmanitan.

Yeah, but they kept the cherrim and castform codes, which also cause amie to freak out. Although, not as severely....

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but they kept the cherrim and castform codes, which also cause amie to freak out. Although, not as severely....
And also if you would notice, Castform and Cherrim formes are kinda useless coz they transforms back at the begining of battle if without weather, unlike the Meoletta-P, Darmanitan Zen and also the Megas which stays permanent all battle long... so I think the "amie thing" is not just the only reason they removed it. Btw I just tried the Megas, they causes black screen when brought to amie.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And also if you would notice, Castform and Cherrim formes are kinda useless coz they transforms back at the begining of battle if without weather, unlike the Meoletta-P, Darmanitan Zen and also the Megas which stays permanent all battle long... so I think the "amie thing" is not just the only reason they removed it. Btw I just tried the Megas, they causes black screen when brought to amie.

True, true.....ohhhh lucky you D:

Stedus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope they release the Code for Pokemon Y NA version today :P
Can't wait to edit my Xerneas and Yvetal

P/S: I think they should add another option for cloning code such as clone Box 1 Slot 1 Pokemon to the entire Box 1...
Since I do a lots of giveaway, with the current code I need to apply them a few times to get a full box
But with this option, I only need to apply once....this might also reduce server stress

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they release the Code for Pokemon Y NA version today :P
Can't wait to edit my Xerneas and Yvetal

P/S: I think they should add another option for cloning code such as clone Box 1 Slot 1 Pokemon to the entire Box 1...
Since I do a lots of giveaway, with the current code I need to apply them a few times to get a full box
But with this option, I only need to apply once....this might also reduce server stress
I requested that code hopefully they do I would like to clone 1 Pokemon to make 30 of them it does make it easier I just don't see why they didn't in the first place. They have Clone All Pokemons From Box 1 to Box 2 they should have Clone Pokemon from Box 1 Slot 1 to Box 1 Slot 2-30 (Full Box) I agree with Stedus I think it would reduce server stress I honestly hate taking out my cartridge to move a few Pokemon and keep using the clone code over and over. I honestly think Datel needs to take the Cyber Gadget Route it would reduce alot of server stress and use PKHex you can clone all you want. I do like and hate PowerSaves I wish it gave you editing abilities instead of awaiting requests that always gets delayed or turned down because of popular games getting in the way. Japan does have more codes than the US/EUR and it's true Japanese Version of Fire Emblem Awakening has more codes and they're better it does feel like we're getting short changed due to popularity of games. I also honestly think they should make PowerSaves Free to Edit if they don't have time to hack other games instead of waiting impatiently and relying on them to hack. They should have a Program called Action Replay PowerEditor 3DS I think it would be great it would encourage people to hack their own codes and it would help the Hackers from Datel they really need to learn from Cyber Gadget 3DS Save Editor. Either that or just give us an Real Actual Action Replay for 2DS/3DS so we can fuck with freely.

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Meloetta-P actually opens in Amie, but freeezes instantly. Permanent Megas don't even open at all, it just freezes. Interestingly though, they do appear in the Pokéball as their mega sprites, which must make people scratch their heads!

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meloetta-P actually opens in Amie, but freeezes instantly. Permanent Megas don't even open at all, it just freezes. Interestingly though, they do appear in the Pokéball as their mega sprites, which must make people scratch their heads!

And Zen Mode appears on the Amie, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Zen Mode just sit there on the Amie screen?

Relevant to Powersaves info: I noticed the nature folder has appeared in the EUR X versions. But the thing is, there's nothing in it yet.

Jasper Jackson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Y users,nature codes.Unfortunately I have X

Attachments

• Screenshot 2014-09-09 at 15.55.26.png
    Screenshot 2014-09-09 at 15.55.26.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 306
Reactions: KenoDB

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And Zen Mode appears on the Amie, and correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Zen Mode just sit there on the Amie screen?

Relevant to Powersaves info: I noticed the nature folder has appeared in the EUR X versions. But the thing is, there's nothing in it yet.

Zen mode, appears but freezes.
Meoletta-P, appears but freezes.
Perma-Megas, automatic black screen.
Castform formes, automatic black screen, though it changes back to normal form at the start of the battle if normal weather so easily fixed.
Never tried with Cherrim, but I guess the same with castform coz it also changes back to normal form at the start of the battle..

because they have their own sprites(the small one when you try to change pokes), in battle, same with the other forms

I requested that code hopefully they do I would like to clone 1 Pokemon to make 30 of them it does make it easier I just don't see why they didn't in the first place. They have Clone All Pokemons From Box 1 to Box 2 they should have Clone Pokemon from Box 1 Slot 1 to Box 1 Slot 2-30 (Full Box) I agree with Stedus I think it would reduce server stress I honestly hate taking out my cartridge to move a few Pokemon and keep using the clone code over and over. I honestly think Datel needs to take the Cyber Gadget Route it would reduce alot of server stress and use PKHex you can clone all you want. I do like and hate PowerSaves I wish it gave you editing abilities instead of awaiting requests that always gets delayed or turned down because of popular games getting in the way. Japan does have more codes than the US/EUR and it's true Japanese Version of Fire Emblem Awakening has more codes and they're better it does feel like we're getting short changed due to popularity of games. I also honestly think they should make PowerSaves Free to Edit if they don't have time to hack other games instead of waiting impatiently and relying on them to hack. They should have a Program called Action Replay PowerEditor 3DS I think it would be great it would encourage people to hack their own codes and it would help the Hackers from Datel they really need to learn from Cyber Gadget 3DS Save Editor. Either that or just give us an Real Actual Action Replay for 2DS/3DS so we can fuck with freely.

I think Datel will make a program that can edit saves like Cyber Gadget in the future, but it will be definitely a new product. I think the reason that there is more codes here is because of competition, popular games, and a lot of editor users/popularity of save editors. I mean, save editors here are kinda popular with kids. My nephew, which is 9, has Powersaves(プロアクセーブ Proaku save here lols), Cyber Gadget 3ds, and this other Cyber Gadget device for backing up saves.

Blunt666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you sure it is the right region? Maybe try sending Datel your license number to find out. They will give you a new one if it is not the right region.

Yeah we sure it is the right region... We sent them a message/report WEEKS AGO they didnt response... this can't be it doesnt make sense to us, he just reinstalled windows and poof doesnt work anymore thats so weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1