ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what the difference between pikachus on there or are they just the same but just diffrent area where they are found?

They have identical move sets but different nicknames depending on where you got it. Kind of think of it as if they gave Pikachus out at a Six Flags (or other theme park) that has different parts to it and each part gave out a Pikachu with a different nickname.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you go to this website, you can see a drawing of the front which shows the park. In that drawing, you will see why there is a "Brick House," "Captain," etc Pikachu as it corresponds with different areas of the park.

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pthc/info/

Sooooo.... uh... can you currently get Hoopa and Volcanion using powersaves? I have it right now. Can you do the pokemon modifier to get them?

Nope

dwayne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooooo.... uh... can you currently get Hoopa and Volcanion using powersaves? I have it right now. Can you do the pokemon modifier to get them?

ah thanks for the replies back im so going to have to get them now

yes i have two 1 usa and then i got another for japanese games though im waiting on my key exchange.
they will have it soon but not now but soon look up cyber gadget thread they may help you out with that too

the modifier wont recognize them yet I tried that like crazy it gave me gen 1 grass starter

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
word on that I think they gave us diance to tell us that they will do the other two sooner probably after omega comes out hope is here for both of them
Other two sooner, are you kidding me? Powersaves released Diancie because it was released in Japan from the movie. Not because there going to release the other two anytime soon.

EDIT: Keep your posts to a minimum. You're spamming this thread, just go back and edit your posts if you want to add anything.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Dwayne you've extended probably 2-3 pages with your spam and I'm sick of it.
How old do you need be to spell 'alright'
Please just keep quiet :sleep:

Powersaves related: I updated my Tomodachi Life to v.1.1 and still not working.
I desperately need help ASAP.

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Dwayne you've extended probably 2-3 pages with your spam and I'm sick of it.
How old do you need be to spell 'alright'
Please just keep quiet :sleep:

Powersaves related: I updated my Tomodachi Life to v.1.1 and still not working.
I desperately need help ASAP.
all i can suggest is you contact datel and ask if there is different cards that arent supported yet....seems odd that it says unsupported cart, thats means its reading it but its not recognized as a tomodachi life which is supported.....suppose a last shot would be trying to clean the cart to see if its just not reading it properly or something,but really your best bet would be contacting datel......or possible returning it to the store and saying its keep deleting your save or something and get a replacement cart and try your luck with a new card

Reactions: Nyancat

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This post has gone off topic SO many times. I really wish a mod closed it or did something rather than keep letting people spam when several questions have been answered over and over again.

HOOPA, VOLCANION, AND AZ'S FLOETTE ARE ALL UNOBTAINABLE (MEANING. DATEL WON'T AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL RELEASE THE CODES TO US {UNLESS NINTENDO OFFICIALLY REVEAL THEM}). STOP ASKING WHEN IT'LL BE ON POWERSAVES. IF YOU WANT A HOOPA OR A VOLCANION. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. LIKE GOOGLE.

ALSO. STOP ASKING ABOUT PKHEX OR CYBER GADGET OR ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THESE. THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT PKHEX OR CYBER GADGET. IT'S ABOUT POWERSAVES. POINT IS. WHATEVER CODES DATEL PROVIDES US WITH IS THE CODES WE GET. THERE IS NO POINT WHINING OR COMPLAINING ABOUT CODES NOT BEING ON THERE. DATEL WILL RELEASE THE CODES WHEN THEY SEE FIT.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/powersaves-3ds-faq.364757/

ryanfarrr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This post has gone off topic SO many times. I really wish a mod closed it or did something rather than keep letting people spam when several questions have been answered over and over again.

HOOPA, VOLCANION, AND AZ'S FLOETTE ARE ALL UNOBTAINABLE (MEANING. DATEL WON'T AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL RELEASE THE CODES TO US {UNLESS NINTENDO OFFICIALLY REVEAL THEM}). STOP ASKING WHEN IT'LL BE ON POWERSAVES. IF YOU WANT A HOOPA OR A VOLCANION. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. LIKE GOOGLE.

Funny, because I don't remember Latiosite and Latiasite being officially revealed by Nintendo, yet Datel has put the codes back up. And Diancie was taken down despite being revealed, and was only put back up when it was distributed. Basically, there's no point trying to second guess what Datel are going to do, because they're so inconsistent with what they're allowing us access to.

Removing Diancie, Latiasite, Latiosite and AZ's Floette made sense at the time, Datel trying not to antagonise Nintendo and all that. But now they've put the Lati@s mega stones back up, they've gone against their policy of not allowing unannounced/unavailable stuff to be accessed, so I don't see why people are doubting Hoopa and Volcanion (and AZ's Floette) being put back up.

DomesticTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
still getting web operation failed. I was robbed. Powersaves = waste of money. They dont care at all if yours isnt working. bout a month with this so far.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still getting web operation failed. I was robbed. Powersaves = waste of money. They dont care at all if yours isnt working. bout a month with this so far.

It works for me though I'm still waiting on my key exchange since I bought two one for USA games and another for jpn games I'm on day five and counting on reply back

DomesticTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It works for me though I'm still waiting on my key exchange since I bought two one for USA games and another for jpn games I'm on day five and counting on reply back

I got an EU one, so i had to request a key... they answered me and said everything should work. So i keep trying and still get the problem, e-mailed them and never got an answer. they asked me a couple of things and just this. looks like no one is able to solve the problem. -.-'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro