ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) You can buy a Japanese 3DS from Amazon and have it shipped to your US Address. Same with Save Editor. I have them both. I live in the US.

2) You can modify everything, there's people on the BattleNetwork with Fairy Gem Arceus Fairy already. There's even some with 65335 stat boosted pokemon. There's flying gems, cherish balls x999, and all other gems out there. The codes are pouring in if you know how to navigate the Japanese sites (or better if you can read/translate). The world of X/Y has been opened. There's even some with wrong abilities like Wonderguard Volcanion with 4 different moves than allowed.

3) All Mega forms (including some hidden) can now be obtained with held items.

Everything's game if you know how to modify the game code construct. Are they tradeable? Absolutely not. Most of them, unless made perfect, won't be and even then some still won't trade due to Nintendo's filter.

rainparadesamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) You can buy a Japanese 3DS from Amazon and have it shipped to your US Address. Same with Save Editor. I have them both. I live in the US.

2) You can modify everything, there's people on the BattleNetwork with Fairy Gem Arceus Fairy already. There's even some with 65335 stat boosted pokemon. There's flying gems, cherish balls x999, and all other gems out there. The codes are pouring in if you know how to navigate the Japanese sites (or better if you can read/translate). The world of X/Y has been opened. There's even some with wrong abilities like Wonderguard Volcanion with 4 different moves than allowed.

3) All Mega forms (including some hidden) can now be obtained with held items.

Everything's game if you know how to modify the game code construct. Are they tradeable? Absolutely not. Most of them, unless made perfect, won't be and even then some still won't trade due to Nintendo's filter.

hopefully this means datel will stop being such blowhards and they'll finally give us customers what we want. Thank you baby jesus for competition.

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hopefully this means datel will stop being such blowhards and they'll finally give us customers what we want. Thank you baby jesus for competition.
Don't act like you are entitled to have those supposed-to-be-secret event Pokemon.. We will get those sooner or later anyway, so just be patient...

TheZoroark007

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope Datel realy will add them.But this is just a dream that not come true In this year.But you can hope on Pokecheck and the 8.x jailbreak that Smealum is working on.

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol

Kaphotics would 'likes this post.'

'entitled', GTFO SignZ.

Anyway, why wait? Get your Japanese 3DS and Save Editor, edit in your Volcanion and then trade it over to your English 3DS. It's not rocket science. Always good to have a Japanese 3DS for these type of advancements, anyhow. I've got all the items Kaphotics and the others tried to 'hide away' and will now be releasing them to Gateway people.

Fairy gems, All Gems, All Items including Cherish Balls as an inventory item, All pokemon + Mega forms (item equippable). I'll make a file and send it to all of you with Gateways in a couple days time. Those without a gateway I don't really know how to help you aside telling you to buy your items off Amazon. They WILL ship from Amazon to your house. Don't let anyone else tell you differently.

This does put Powersaves in a bind. Release now or don't. Not our problem. Those of us with money to burn and no patience will buy it up and have everything you guys have in a matter of a day, at most a week. So much for your sekret club huehue eh?

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plz can sum1 give me diancie plz

This isn't the place to be requesting Pokemon trades as it is off topic. However, I can give you one. PM me your FC and game name (the one that you use in Pokemon).

It will be one of the Pre-release clones and not the Powersaves version.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prepare to be bombarded.

They can bombard me, but I'm under no obligation to give any away. With as common as these things are, you can find somebody giving them away for peanuts just about anywhere.

I do it all the time on other forums anyway, and it isn't all that bad.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
They can bombard me, but I'm under no obligation to give any away. With as common as these things are, you can find somebody giving them away for peanuts just about anywhere.

I do it all the time on other forums anyway, and it isn't all that bad.
the most annoying things is i see some people selling pokemon on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-X-a...1536?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3f39d72860
3$
and that one for cheap
some selling it for 10$

when perfect yeveltal was discovered , they were selling it for 250$

Reactions: MGS1980

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Powersaves 3DS System Status
service-running.gif
Web Servers
%5Cimages%5Csave-engine-busy.gif
Saves Engine
%5Cimages%5Ccode-engine-busy.gif
Code Engine
they really need to update their server soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1