D

Deleted User

Looks like after tasting some of that sweet sweet Smartphone money, Nintendo wants more and has started churning out all kinds of stuff based on their IP.

I suppose that we'll start seeing Mario gaems soon :unsure:
I think that mario games on smartphones would be pretty bad.. dont wanna see nintendo becoming software-only company...

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, you guys always say that new trailers look bad. I actually think it looks really fun. Actually having to think while playing a game is always a plus. It's like being able to play a board game when you don't have any friends, so GBAtemp users should be more excited.

VirusX2

Master Race Beast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man now Nintendo going to get failed and will loose market soon. The Grand Success of PlayStation and Xbox is they never released their Exclusive Title to another platform. Think well before you enter into Mobile Market Nintendo.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Person A: I do not like internet explorer.
MS: We have released Edge(internet explorer in disguise).
Person A: I really like Edge.

Person A: I hate candy crush kinds games.
Greed: We have released pokemon shuffle(candy crush kinds games).
Person A: Pokemon shuffle is awesome.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh man now Nintendo going to get failed and will loose market soon. The Grand Success of PlayStation and Xbox is they never released their Exclusive Title to another platform. Think well before you enter into Mobile Market Nintendo.
These aren't exactly the same type of game that's on Nintendo's consoles though. These are completely different games, just using the same IP.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Grand Success of PlayStation and Xbox is they never released their Exclusive Title to another platform. Think well before you enter into Mobile Market Nintendo.

Grand success? I think you might be totally misinformed (to put it as polite as possible).
Think about Gears of War and Halo releasing for Windows... or Quantum Break... or Forza Motorsport 6 Apex... blah blah blah.
And due to the new UWP those IPs might also be available for Windows Phones sooner or later.

"But there is still Sony" you might say.
http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/24/11297532/playstation-smartphone-games-sony-forwardworks

So please keep it to yourself next time if you didn't do the research beforehand.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so now my little therory that this is based off the pokemon trading figure game was true same way of movement and attack so either this is a revival of the concept or it just borrowed concepts from the canned game

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, It's just the Pokemon Trade Figure Game.
Something that was really hyped at the time but it's really weird to find this on Android... But well it's better than nothing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches