Hacking New Nintendo 3DS Brick (hacked at least 5 years ago)

asbestosGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to figure how I can fix this 3DS of mine a while (while) back, and was looking for some input from people who still know what they're doing. It's a New 3DS, not XL, the smaller one, also it's not an import.

I do not have the SD card I used for this, or any of the files ╮("╯_╰)╭. All I remember is that I had to install Cubic Ninja on my 3DS to get Homebrew, so I might have used ninjhax. I also remember having Freeshop. Maybe two months after I hacked it, I opened it up to find two black screens and a blue light. I looked around on reddit to find someone saying that replacing the motherboard would fix it, I never did that but I suspected it might have been a hardware thing since it just happened randomly.

I've tried holding start with the power button, nothing. L+R+↑+A with the power button, nothing. I've tried taking the battery out and back in, nothing. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the wifi antenna, nothing. However, If I hold the select button with the power button, the blue light turns on, then off about a second later. Does that mean anything? (○̮̮̃•̃)?

I'm aware that this is barely enough information. I was just curious if anyone knew whether or not this was a hardware or software thing, and if it was a hardware thing, what I would need to replace to fix it. I don't mind losing all the data on here or factory resetting it.

I appreciate any and all help ! ƪ(ړײ)‎ƪ

asbestosGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://github.com/d0k3/SafeB9SInstaller/releases

In that zip, take out SafeB9SInstaller.bin and rename it to arm9loaderhax.bin and put it on the sd card root.

Also take out SafeB9SInstaller.firm and rename it to boot.firm and put that on your sd root.

Then boot the system and see if anything shows up.

Unfortunately, I'm still not getting anything. Just two black screens and a blue light. (´._.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get...