New member introduction

mtpeaceful

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! My name is Anson, otherwise known as "mtpeaceful" on this site. If some of you recognize my name, yes I'm the very same "Anson" who was too anxious and started the Mario Kart 7 tournament prematurely for my group today. Please accept my sincere apology. I was not familiar with the online feature of the game so didn't know by pressing "Start" I would have the power to begin the race for everyone! Expect more goofy stuff like this from me in the future. It's my trademark. :) Hopefully it didn't cause too much trouble for the other players, especially for the ones that made it to the top. Congrats to you! :yay:

At the behest of my dear personal friend whom you know as "Densetsu" on this awesome site, I finally decided to join in the fun and share game stories with everyone and see what other gamers are talking about. I love pretty much any type of genre but my current favorites are:

Monster Hunter series (March 2013 is a loooong wait for the new Monster Hunter 3rd Ultimate)
Borderlands 1 & 2 (Claptrap quacks me up!)
Dark Souls & Demon's Souls (These difficult games make me cry)

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone's up to and geek out over past, current, and future games. Gaming power!

P.S. If you want the dirt on Densetsu, I have lots to share. :lol:

Reactions: 11 people

Sly 3 4 me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy all three of the games you listed, you're spot on with those three games. :)

Nice to see another Monster Hunter fan. Nice profile avatar as well.

I don't think I ever made one of these despite being a member for more than three years now, as of three days ago. Even then, it's not like I post often enough to warrant one probably.

Reactions: 1 person

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 7 people

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A friend of Densetsu you say? :ninja:

I am The Catboy and I am here to welcome you to the site! ^_^
I am also here to threaten you with The Angry Bear Cavalry!! Follow the Rules or they follow you! :tpi:
Enjoy your stay! :mthr:

Reactions: 2 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just a heads up. I make puns. They are awful. You will most likely cringe; feelings of nausea aren't unusual.

You have been warned.

Anyway, welcome to the site!

Reactions: 2 people

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to provide some dirt on mtpeaceful as a "pre-emptive counterattack" for any dirt he may end up sharing about me :angry:
  • He's lived in Japan for a couple years
  • He has one of the largest collections of video games out of anyone I know personally, from the days of NES up to current-gen games
  • One of the gems in his collection is a SEALED GBA Pokemon game that I swear I'm going to steal one day
  • Most of his original game boxes are still wrapped in the original plastic, with a slit at the top just big enough to open the box and get the game out (even as a kid he had OCD about the condition of his games) :P

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm going to provide some dirt on mtpeaceful as a "pre-emptive counterattack" for any dirt he may end up sharing about me :angry:
  • He's lived in Japan for a couple years
  • He has one of the largest collections of video games out of anyone I know in real life, from the days of NES up to current-gen games
  • One of the gems in his collection is a SEALED GBA Pokemon game that I swear I'm going to steal one day
  • Most of his original game boxes are still wrapped in the original plastic, with a slit at the top just big enough to open the box and get the game out (even as a kid he had OCD about the condition of his games) :P

This guy looking for a new best friend?

Or possibly a pet catboy? :creep:

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto