Hardware New Limited Edition Destiny: The Taken King 500GB PS4 Bundle Coming September 15th

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
destinyttk1.jpg

Sony recently announced a new Destiny system bundle for the PS4 to celebrate the release of the massive The Taken King expansion this September. The design for the system shows a map of the cosmos as well as a gold colored Guardian's crest on the top of a white 500GB PS4 system.

19492525762_7e3e842c83_n.jpg

The bundle will include a physical copy of Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition which includes Destiny and both previous expansions, as well as The Taken King itself. It also provides an upgrade to the Digital Collector's Edition which includes further bonus equipment and other smaller player based content including the early access weapon packs.

19493605242_39f61f5ef8_z.jpg

It's also worth noting that Playstation owners of Destiny will have access to the Playstation exclusive content such as Echo Chamber co-op strike, Sector 618 PVP multiplayer map, and some gear. The listed exclusive content is mentioned as being exclusive until at least Fall 2016.

This bundle will be launching in NA, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand on September 15th.

:arrow: US Playstation Blog
:arrow: EU Playstation Blog

Last edited by Nathan Drake,
Reactions: WiiCube_2013

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a White Destiny Box owner, I think this one kinda looks dumb. The map sketch overlay thingy should have been done of a black console. On top of that, the Vanguard logo kinda ruins it for me too. I would rather have the Traveler there or something. Normally I love white consoles and stuff but not this one.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I personally just find it kind of silly that, yet again, NA is getting another Destiny bundle. Variety never hurt anybody, Sony.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: