Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

caffolote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im pretty sure at this point Xenobade will work, i guess the 9.5 update was probably designed to protect it, guessing they will have put 9.5 on cart now.......and all that for naught, i dont think it will work from the gateway card itself (althought it might, but i seem to remember reading the n3ds carts will have new commands or something, that i presume sky/gateway wont know how to handle), but cia almost certainly i would guess

If we go the CIA route, is it possible Xenoblade Chronicles can run on the original 3DS?

Reactions: Margen67

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
If we go the CIA route, is it possible Xenoblade Chronicles can run on the original 3DS?
no i doubt it, it will likely be using the funky new n3DS only encryption, so that would be a no from the offset, but even if we do get a n3DS content decryption tool released i still doubt it would really be doable without some excessive modifications to it

Reactions: Margen67

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine just before the first spike for $5, no box. Feel pretty good about it. Probably sell it to a friend for more cover plate cash.

caffolote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i doubt it, it will likely be using the funky new n3DS only encryption, so that would be a no from the offset, but even if we do get a n3DS content decryption tool released i still doubt it would really be doable without some excessive modifications to it

It's going to be rough come April when Xenoblade Chronicles comes out. It could be a disaster if Xenoblade doesn't work right away

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's going to be rough come April when Xenoblade Chronicles comes out. It could be a disaster if Xenoblade doesn't work right away
Uh huh. People pissing and morning about something not working.. When common sense would tell you to not get your hopes up.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Another vote here for adding Classic 3DS support for using Cubic Ninja. I don't need it myself but adding as many methods as possible for booting the exploit can only be a good thing.

Reactions: Sonicx64

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qq should have jumped the gun, ended up picking up one for $40 off Amazon...

oh well, the hype is real! Gateway is delivering so fkin hard lately!

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see Gateway finally releasing the Cubic Ninja version of the exploit. Also glad that I bought a Sky3DS for $55~ last week, the Japanese versions of these games go for a lot, even before the exploits for the New 3DS were released.

Reactions: Margen67 and 2Hack

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Glad to see Gateway finally releasing the Cubic Ninja version of the exploit. Also glad that I bought a Sky3DS for $55~ last week, the Japanese versions of these games go for a lot, even before the exploits for the New 3DS were released.
Good fer you. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my QQ to arrive. ;_;
Ordered in late feb, shipped on 10th March, and now 8 days since. And the tracking is shit. ;_;

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good fer you. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for my QQ to arrive. ;_;
Ordered in late feb, shipped on 10th March, and now 8 days since. And the tracking is shit. ;_;

Damn brah, I'm in mainland China at the moment, and Taobao is the shit, got my Sky3DS in one day.

Reactions: 2Hack

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, the more I read more I have doubts!! I'll write the steps I'll follow, If I wrong at some point someone please say something.
1) First I put the Launcher.dat in the root od Mircro SD card that goes inside of the New 3DS.
2) So I do all the processes with Cubic Ninja, and launch Gateway Mode.
3) Change the Cubic Ninja to Red Gateway. Now I choose Backup System Nand and after that Format Emunand.
4) Now after all these processes do I only have to choose Gateway mode to enter in Emunand?
5) Is the any update to apply on gateway cartidge?

Thanks in advance!

LurkerA

㊣New3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow, where did you get your sky3DS for $55 only?! any URL? is that a blue button card?

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Damn brah, I'm in mainland China at the moment, and Taobao is the shit, got my Sky3DS in one day.
Gud fer ya! Not so much fer me! Anyhow, I hafta wait for at most maybe a week more. My GW came in 11 days after it was shipped, so hopefully it'll come in either o this friday or today, and as much as I'm hoping it's today, SG posting tracking is near useless.

The only thing I'll know is whether it is shipped or not, end of story.

Btw, how's CN gg along for you guys? Btr than OoT?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Oh God no :ohnoes: +1