Hacking New Firmware 4.3i X, but whats new ??

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thedeath said:
Found on http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html a new firmware with version number 4.3i X but no changelog. Does anyone knows what got changed ? Is it the update we all wait for and it breaks 1.4 ?

-Death

Doubtful that this allows use with 1.4 no doubt a card core dat update for the M3i Zero card will be needed not just a kernel file!

However I have asked on the M3i forum on the Handheld sources website
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Just for SnGs I decided to backup my card and try the new update. (Seeing as I updated, I didn't really have much to lose
tongue.gif
), and I can confirm that this update (at least by itself) does NOT allow 1.4x systems to use the M3. Just have to wait for the new core.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
depends on what you call the firmware.

technically the firmware is indeed what contains the exploit, but with flashcart the system software/OS is often called firmware too.

the firmware update here is a system software update, which can't fix loading on newer DSi firmwares.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Can someone be kind enough to make a zip of the latest sakura + this touchpod firmware?
i dont think that simply copying this firmware over the latest sakura system folder is all what he have to do

is it?

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dsrules said:
changelog is up on their china site, if anyone wants to translate it

Posted on the DS-scene website ( another great DS website for all those who dont know about it www.ds-scene.net )

I am posting it here but please visit them anyway

Translation (ish)

Description: G6/M3DS Real product-core V4.3h X, only the Chinese version of G6DS Real and M3DS Real use.

1. Improvement projects:
1. Amendments "3499 - a three-dimensional graphics box (Japanese)" archive file size to 1MB, the normal storage is now available for all archived data;
2. Solution "3978 - dog and cat pet fashion (United States)" in adding the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
3. Solve the "3979 - the Moon (EU)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
4. Solution "3983 - Bubble Wizard (Japan)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
5. Solution "3992 - songs from generation to generation (day)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
6. Solution "4013 - Welcome back! Little robot! Happy cleaning (Japan)" can not use real-time archiving issues;
7. Solution "4018 - crazy school games (Europe)" can not use real-time archiving issues;
8. Solution "4036 - Magic Bubble 7 (days)" does not enter the game to start the problem, can now normal game;
9. Solution "4042 - adventure: exploring the human body (the EU)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
10. Solution "4043 - grades 6-7 to play reading and counting (French)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
11. Solution "4044 - My typing grade 5-6 (French)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
12. Solution "4046 - unassailable 6-7 (French)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
13. Solution "4061 - Children's Discovery Channel: kitten Exploration (U.S.)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
14. Solution "4062 - Children's Discovery Channel: parrot exploration (U.S.)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
15. Solution "4066 - Leisure Series 2980 horse cat dog monkey (Japanese)" Before joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
16. Solution "4079 - big human adventure throwback (U.S.)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
17. Solution "4083 - Sponge baby and Atlantis (Japan)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
18. Solution "4085 - Blood of Bahamut (day)" to enter the game after the issue of black screen, can now normal game;
19. Solution "4088 - props to explore science at home with the magic of our relationship between the (Japanese)" joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
20. Solution "4089 - Klaus Kinkel love balloon trip (days)" not a normal game is to run the problem can now be normal game;
21. Solution "4090 - Guardian (Japan)" can not select the option to enter the problem, can now normal game;
22. Solve the "4099 - the world's wonderful discovery! DS: Legend of the Hui-jun identify figures it! (Japan)," joining the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
23. Solve the "4102 - the upper floors of the alien (EU)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
24. Solve the "4105 - Miami crisis (day)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;
25. Chinese name automatically control support to 4107 show that its DS game ROM.
Note: As of date, all NDS games can be normal operation, can not use the soft reset the game 60, can not use real-time game archive 100.
** NDSi game to launch the corresponding domestic is not currently around, not to the corresponding *. dsi exclusive games
** In the NDSL / NDS game console NDSi use, some functions such as camera parts may not be able to achieve or can not NDSL / NDS on the compatible use, the system automatically prompts
** Part of network of CLEAN DUMP download NDS ROM data may be wrong, such as encountered in the version number when it is published in the normal operation of ROM can not be the case, please pay attention to check whether the correct ROM file
** Details on the real-time operation of the archive, please refer to Web site "service and support" and "Download - Download Manual" published in "M3DS Real archive features real-time operating instructions"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't trust the free ones, but ipvanish I've used for couple years now, n like
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder if they could get CPUs to run that hot then use the heat to power a steam turbine to power the CPUs....
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good idea, or at least power the GPU
    It's not the movies or games downloads that I would worry about, like breaking into networks, downloading encrypted things, spying on network traffic. I have seen so many "Top Secret" seals on files when I was a kid
    I was obsessed with finding UFOs, a surprising amount of US files where stashed on computers in other countries, China back in the early 90s omg sooo much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that crazy, I've never tried hack into anything, I just pirate, and my ISP have send me 3-4 letters, so had to VPN it
    Ship to ship communication software for the Navy although without access to the encrypting chips it was mostly useless
    I bet now a 4090 could probably crack it? Hmmm maybe not even back then I'm pretty sure they where using like 1024 bit encryption
    Yayyy the one set finished 324GBs lol
    Compressed....
    I wonder how many years that would have taken on a 56K modem lol
    18000 hours lol
    750 days lol
    +1
    So Internet is very much faster now lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Time Remaining- 2 years, 9 girlfriends, 6 hairstyles, please standby..."
    +1
    I remember one time I downloaded like a 500MB ISO file on 56K and that literally took like 2 days
    I had some sort of resume thing, I remember the software had chains
    Damned if I can't remember.the name though
    Some sort of download management app
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey psi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i call your girl lyndon the way she b on my johnson