New EASY duplication glitch

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So this is sooo mich easier than the previous method but only involves holdable items with a shield jump and pause trick! Also note v1.1.1 is required.

EDIT....

Easier method in post #8 below. Still requires v1.1.1

Last edited by Lostbhoy,

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Interesting, does this work on v1.0 ? I tried it quickly and it failed, but I didn't really commit to it so I may have executed it improperly.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Side note to this... I thought I'd be clever and stock pile a ton of zonite and lost some due to memory problem?

Went from 68 to 34 as they disappeared after about 30 are dropped. Not sure on the exact figure but yeah... Limitations lol!

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Side note to this... I thought I'd be clever and stock pile a ton of zonite and lost some due to memory problem?

Went from 68 to 34 as they disappeared after about 30 are dropped. Not sure on the exact figure but yeah... Limitations lol!
Yes the same thing happened when I tried to freeze tons of meat. I lost 10-15 pieces of meat, yeah I think the limit of dropped pieces of material is around 25 or 30

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes the same thing happened when I tried to freeze tons of meat. I lost 10-15 pieces of meat, yeah I think the limit of dropped pieces of material is around 25 or 30
New MUCH EASIER method if you still on v1.1.1.... Just do the shield jump and pause trick, hold 5 items, press Y and B TOGETHER and boom... Straight up 5 more of anything without dropping them beforehand!

Reactions: Ligeia

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: