New Dragon Quest XI screens for 3DS and PS4 look great

New Dragon Quest XI screens from 4Gamer have been released for both the 3DS and PS4 versions of the game. Check them out below.

005.jpg
003.jpg

002.jpg
004.jpg

006.jpg
007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

008.jpg

Click for larger PS4 screens:
002-1.jpg 003-2.jpg 004-3.jpg 005-4.jpg

:arrow: 4Gamer

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ps4 versions looks sexy, 3ds just looks like dq9 with better graphics, the retro graphics for the bottom screen do look interesting though

Reactions: Voltshock R

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love to own this, but I have no hope. SE has no interest in releasing DQ games in the US anymore for Nintendo systems given their track record since DQM Joker 2. It's a shame I think this could be a lot of fun filled hours. I would think if Nintendo wouldn't publish it, this won't happen as they're cheapskates. I do have a PS4 but playing RPGS onthere are hard for me with a little kid, so that's out.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you sure, I'm asking because that was what ign reported when the game was announced, all the 3ds gameplay so far is on the new one, and I think that's what they said on the original gbatemp post
Most of the footage nowaday gets showcased playing on a N3DS. Just for the sake of marketing the damn thing. But unless Nintendo asked them to make it N3DS exclusive, which they would have announced from the get go, which they didn't, SE wouldn't be stupid enough to do it themselves. Limiting your sales to a tiny audience is not a good business decision. And seeing DQ8 on O3DS there is no point in believing that DQ11 is a N3DS exclusive.

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most of the footage nowaday gets showcased playing on a N3DS. Just for the sake of marketing the damn thing. But unless Nintendo asked them to make it N3DS exclusive, which they would have announced from the get go, which they didn't, SE wouldn't be stupid enough to do it themselves. Limiting your sales to a tiny audience is not a good business decision. And seeing DQ8 on O3DS there is no point in believing that DQ11 is a N3DS exclusive.
ok thanks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That retro lower screen is GENIUS, why has this never been done before? :3
Seems like a hell of a lot of work, every art asset has to be done twice in two different styles, but I agree, it's pretty cool! I can't wait to downl...buy this game when it comes out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I really like what they're doing for both versions. It's crazy to think Square-Enix doing something so right...
Well they'll probably include some type of shitty microtransaction system like they are so fond of in their mobile titles.

Reactions: goober

SammyPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
God, both really do look amazing, I'm gonna get the 3DS one first and then see weather the PS4 version is better than Dragon Quest VIII. If it is I'm getting that one also.

EDIT- I hope they add the ability to fast forward battles like a lot of 3DS RPG's have done, else I don't know if I'll be able to finish the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 8 gig still 150 a month