Hacking New cIOS coming from Waninkoko soon!

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd imagine SNEEK compatibility might be a part of this. A bigger surprise to me would be if the IOS reload issue were resolved. That'd be cool.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am just hoping for more NAND emu fixes, tweaks and improvements. Just think about it, once nand emu is all done, all we will need is a nice N64 emulator and the Wii will be complete. I can't think of anything else it can do??!

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
isn't the source public? Go add the stuff you want yourselves
tongue.gif

hatredg0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
This is going to turn out a wish list for what everyone thinks would be the perfect cIOS
it already is. lol. the only two more things added i would want would be sneek support, and Mios somehow worked in there. but i dont expect either one to be in CIOS for a wile.

On a side note. people need to stop telling him what he NEEDS to do, and learn to APPRECIATE everything he has already done. you should never say "this coder NEEDS to code this into that" he doesnt have to code shit, your just a jackass. learn some manners.
Example: QUOTE(tylerzentz @ Feb 2 2010, 03:31 AM) Wanin needs to release a cIOS that supports wiispeak and guitar hero and rock band peripherals.

tylerzentz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this is just a hypothetical question:
would it be possible to integrate all the IOSs into a single God-like cIOS so that the cIOS would be able to perform all the functions dedicated to the individual IOSs? Like combine the IOSs necessary for guitar hero and rock band insturment recognization and wiispeak functionality for burnt games that currently dont recorgnize those peripherals? just curious.... I got this idea last night when i was checking out dop-ios mod. apparently with the mod version of dop-ios you can choose to install any IOS to any other IOS slot, and then I thought, "hm, what if these IOSs are stackable such that I could download every IOS to IOS249 and create a God-cIOS.

so two questions:
1. could the coding for every IOS be combined into one massive cIOS for superfunctionality?
2. is it possible to stack IOSs onto an IOS slot using dop-ios, or will they just overwrite each other?

hopefully this makes sense to someone. im totally tripping on valium right now. it took me like 2 hours to type this post lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife