New: *Beta* Wario Ware Inc. (U)

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stop complaining, no-one is forcing you to download it, it's not even on the numbered list. it's only there for those who want it.

reader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've seen some cool-looking beta screens from metroid fusion and castlevania:hod. anybody know if these are available?
ph34r.gif
unsure.gif
mad.gif
mellow.gif

camx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well betas can be great, theres a lot more crap than betas out there. if u dont like the meaty collection then go for offlinelist. otherwise i think its perfectly justified to add this not some .005% eng translation (gbx, nes sets... wtf??) kudos for at least *some* groups releasing beta/alpha versions!!

ditto_n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For Betas, it really depends on the game...and Wario Ware isn't one of them
blink.gif
actually although this doesnt have any, I'd love to see a Wario Ware beta with some games that didnt quite make the cut. Much like deleted scenes on DVD, i cant resist watching deleted scenes, even on the worst or most boring movie, not that Wario Ware is bad or boring.

This is also the reason why me and many others cant wait untill somone finds a beta of Zelda OoT in a dumpster ( comeon trashman! you are allowed to release for other systems too!) There was so much stuff changed, infact ive had a nightmare where I was traveling in a beta OoT, i wish i remembered that dream....

Someone i know put up this page showing some beta screens, wouldnt you love to get your hands on somthing as ranchy as that? http://zso.krahs-emag.com/beta/index.html

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
I want a Sonic Adventure 2 Beta. That game went under a MAJOR overhaul. It was due out for release in Febuary of 2001 (Febuary 4th, to be exact), but they held it back until June because they claimed the game was way too similar to the first Sonic Adventure.

I want the Febuary 2001 version... before the massive retooling. I remember hearing from previews of things that never made it into the game; like branching storyline paths. The game originally was only supposed to have 3 playable characters, you know, and at key moments in the game you could choose seperate storyline paths.

It's my assumption that they removed the branching path thing and doubled the roster of playable characters.

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shees now I understand the name trashman, named after all the trash he released.
I see many of you don't understand/know Trashman too well...
I kinda know a bit of info, but since I'm not sure if Trashman wants me to divulge this info, I'll just tell you these things.

1. Trashman is not a HE/SHE/IT.It is a THEY.
2. Trashman does NOT suck. Batman sucks.

Smith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: John Conner was fathered by a Terminator