New 3DS XL none of the buttons respond

cciesquare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

Got a New 3DS XL on offerup and the buttons do not work as well as touch. It boots up to language selection screen. I thought for the price it was worth to try replacing touch digitizer. Once I got it I make sure there is no screen protector that can be pressing down. Cleaned the lower screen area thoroughly. Still no touch or all buttons dont work. I even disconnected the touch cable for the lower screen, nothing. I disconnected circle pad, and control pad, nope. Disconnected c stick nope. I cant disconnect the rest as they are on the power board, but i removed all the buttons so nothing is pushing down on board, nada. I tried to do uninstall CFW, but pressing start and power does nothing, it just boots to language selection screen. So bit lost on what to do next.

Any help appreciated.

cciesquare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to reply that everything works now. I changed the digitizer so the touch works. Then got through initial setup. Digitizer calibration was all messed up, touch zone was out of whack and buttons still didnt work. I went ahead with touch calibration and circle pad calibration. Once both completed all the buttons worked. Everything worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A