• Woohoo, I like potatoes!

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Total scam. First of all, this isn't a price drop... it's a price PLUMMET! LOL no way Nintendo would fire sale the N3DS this soon, as they're waiting to see how the Switch performs.

xrisbee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Total scam. First of all, this isn't a price drop... it's a price PLUMMET! LOL no way Nintendo would fire sale the N3DS this soon, as they're waiting to see how the Switch performs.

100% scam. I made this account to warn you guys

The sellar JenniferW9999 mentioned earlier, her reviews all 33 of them are like this!

"Complete Total SCAM this seller sent the item to a scam address within 24 hours and marked order as sent. Amazon Fraud people refunded money and are coming after you! To Buyers AVOID THIS SELLER !!!! Read more Read less
By Amazon Customer on April 8, 2017.

1 out of 5 stars

SCAM SCAM SCAM! Item never shipped, seller never responded after multiple attempts at contact.
By Vagabond121 on April 8, 2017.

1 out of 5 stars

I live in Texas and the item is about 15lbs, but they shipped a 2lb item delivered to Michigan. SCAMMER!
By MIG on April 8, 2017.

1 out of 5 stars

This seller is fraudulent and never sent the product. Two shipping tracking numbers were sent, both of which were for products that were not sent to my home. (O... This seller is fraudulent and never sent the product. Two shipping tracking numbers were sent, both of which were for products that were not sent to my home. (One is Michigan and one in Texas, just like all the other reviews)
Read more Read less
By sdechnik on April 6, 2017.

1 out of 5 stars

SCAM ALERT-Do Not purchase anything from this seller.
By Normal Hair on April 6, 2017.
"

I lost only $50 to her but still am pissed.
She is also listed on scamsellars site.

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lost only $50 to her but still am pissed.
She is also listed on scamsellars site.

UGH, that sucks that you lost money. I'm sure a lot of other people have as well. Amazon really needs to crack down on this, because I'm seeing a lot of these third-party scam sellers popping up lately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative