Hacking New 3DS Crash (QTM, 0xF96183FE)

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry if i drop the same topic again. But I followed most instruction that I have read. And none work with the latest Lumia.

But I'm looking for the adjusted Luma3Ds that bypasses the 3D camera so I can boot.
Does anybody have this updated Boot.firm?
I asked on Discord but no direct reply.

An error has occurred (ErrDisp)

Error type: generic

Process ID: 21
Process Name: qtm
Process title ID: 0x0004013000004202

Address: 0x00103f18
Error code: 0xf96183fe

Please help me out, or point me out.
I got it booting with an old Firm boot, but when I update , same problem again.

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Luma 10.2? and beyond have an "Enable Rosalina on SAFE_FIRM" option in Luma config that suppresses the qtm error. It's likely a hardware issue, ctrtransfer won't help
So how would I do this then?
i had Luma 9.1 on de Sd Card,
firmware of 3ds is 11.6.0-39E

lilyuwuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So how would I do this then?
i had Luma 9.1 on de Sd Card,
firmware of 3ds is 11.6.0-39E
Get latest Luma from here: https://github.com/LumaTeam/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v10.2.1 and replace the boot.firm file on the root of your SD card with the one on the zip. Then enable the option from Luma configuration (it should pop up automatically since you were on 9.1, but if not, you can access it by holding SELECT while turning on the console)

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Get latest Luma from here: https://github.com/LumaTeam/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v10.2.1 and replace the boot.firm file on the root of your SD card with the one on the zip. Then enable the option from Luma configuration (it should pop up automatically since you were on 9.1, but if not, you can access it by holding SELECT while turning on the console)

Ok that didn't work yesterday, but now it does.

Could you careful help me out with this now step by step.
Since to me it seems now that I'm not in CFW for the 3DS and all previously installed CIA's are not on display at this moment.

Do i need to do the NTR boothax again?
Do i update to latest Firmware of Nintendo?

lilyuwuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok that didn't work yesterday, but now it does.

Could you careful help me out with this now step by step.
Since to me it seems now that I'm not in CFW for the 3DS and all previously installed CIA's are not on display at this moment.

Do i need to do the NTR boothax again?
Do i update to latest Firmware of Nintendo?
You probably want to follow Finalizing Setup then: https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup
You might be missing boot.3dsx. It's in the Luma zip from earlier, so put that on root of SD if it isn't already there.
Your console's already modded, you don't need to use ntrboot.
You can update safely because you're on Luma 10.2.1.

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You probably want to follow Finalizing Setup then: https://3ds.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup
You might be missing boot.3dsx. It's in the Luma zip from earlier, so put that on root of SD if it isn't already there.
Your console's already modded, you don't need to use ntrboot.
You can update safely because you're on Luma 10.2.1.
ok thanks, will try that during the weekend.
bit on a time shortage atm

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
finally found some time to dive back into this.
I'm still stuck, enables luma 10.2.1 but all previous installed CIA's are gone
what am I doing wrong?

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
finally found some time to dive back into this.
I'm still stuck, enables luma 10.2.1 but all previous installed CIA's are gone
what am I doing wrong?
Are you perharps using an EmuNand? Or did you format either your console or the SD card (or delete the "Nintendo 3DS" folder)? Could you enter to FBI app, then to "Titles" option and check if your installed (missing) content are listed on?

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i don't know if i'm using emunand, i installed every as default last time, how can I check this? my Firmware in setting still tells me 11.6.0-39E

i don't see the FBI app, nor did i delete the console , I have an entire backup of the SD card on my Desktop

*thanks for the reply

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
can someone point me out again in the right direction?
don't want to install all Cia's again of not needed, and i have the feeling i have to hack it again

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i don't know if i'm using emunand, i installed every as default last time, how can I check this? my Firmware in setting still tells me 11.6.0-39E

i don't see the FBI app, nor did i delete the console , I have an entire backup of the SD card on my Desktop

*thanks for the reply
  • You can check if you have any EmuNand on use if you enter to Luma config menu (pressing SELECT on boot) and verifying if any EmuNand related option is showed. Or entering to GodMode9 (pressing START on boot) and checking if "[E:] EMUNAND VIRTUAL" unit is showed too.
  • In order to access to FBI, please follow the finalizing setup guide from 3ds.guide, if necessary.
  • Alternatively, to check what games (and another content) you have installed on your console (SD card), you can open GodMode9, then select the "[A:] SYSNAND SD" unit and press the combo R+A, then select the "Search for titles" option and all your actual installed content should be listed. If nothing appears (and you're sure that you have installed things before and no EmuNand is actually used), then possibly your SD card get corrupted, or the "Nintendo 3DS" folder (or any of its subfolders) was deleted, or the database related files (title.db or ticket.db) get corrupted too.

Last edited by fmkid,
Reactions: godreborn

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
  • You can check if you have any EmuNand on use if you enter to Luma config menu (pressing SELECT on boot) and verifying if any EmuNand related option is showed. Or entering to GodMode9 (pressing START on boot) and checking if "[E:] EMUNAND VIRTUAL" unit is showed too.
  • In order to access to FBI, please follow the finalizing setup guide from 3ds.guide, if necessary.
  • Alternatively, to check what games (and another content) you have installed on your console (SD card), you can open GodMode9, then select the "[A:] SYSNAND SD" unit and press the combo R+A, then select the "Search for titles" option and all your actual installed content should be listed. If nothing appears (and you're sure that you have installed things before and no EmuNand is actually used), then possibly your SD card get corrupted, or the "Nintendo 3DS" folder (or any of its subfolders) was deleted, or the database related files (title.db or ticket.db) get corrupted too.
1) don't see it in luma config
Godmode also no Emunand Virtual but I see sysNAnd virtual
2) will try later
3) checking that now, will confirm my suspicion that something went wrong when I gave this 3Ds back to it's owner previously, he has done something with it
but I already checked the Sd card if it was fake. it's legit.

Enable the emuNAND option in the Luma settings, and see if your CIAs show up then.
Don't see that option ... stange, has it to do with the newly luma? since I was on 9.2 first and now 10.2

So .. should I chose restore emunand from godmode?

Thanks for the help already :-) and time.
I'm just waiting for your reply's since I'm not going to jump ahead doing the wrong thing

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
1) don't see it in luma config
Godmode also no Emunand Virtual but I see sysNAnd virtual
2) will try later
3) checking that now, will confirm my suspicion that something went wrong when I gave this 3Ds back to it's owner previously, he has done something with it
but I already checked the Sd card if it was fake. it's legit.

Don't see that option ... stange, has it to do with the newly luma? since I was on 9.2 first and now 10.2

So .. should I chose restore emunand from godmode?

Thanks for the help already :-) and time.
I'm just waiting for your reply's since I'm not going to jump ahead doing the wrong thing
Ok

1. Then, your console doesn't have any EmuNand
  2. (and 3 too) Sounds quite possible that the console was formatted, apparently (maybe by the old owner?)... Can you check the actual subfolder structure and size (of each subfolder)* into the "Nintendo 3DS" folder? And what happen when you enter to System Settings > Data Management > Nintendo 3DS > Programs option?
* You can use the file explorer of your PC or the "dir" command (on Command Prompt/CMD), if you have a Windows system, for example. If you can, put screenshots about here

Last edited by fmkid,

Daimakaimura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok

1. Then, your console doesn't have any EmuNand
  2. (and 3 too) Sounds quite possible that the console was formatted, apparently (maybe by the old owner?)... Can you check the actual subfolder structure and size (of each subfolder)* into the "Nintendo 3DS" folder? And what happen when you enter to System Settings > Data Management > Nintendo 3DS > Programs option?
* You can use the file explorer of your PC or the "dir" command (on Command Prompt/CMD), if you have a Windows system, for example. If you can, put screenshots about here

via settings in 3ds no accessibel software

Attachments

• peter.JPG
    peter.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 117

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo