New: 1266 - Double Dragon Advance (U)

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
I love the Double dragon saga... but..... This conversion is a shit... my comodore 64 rocks more
tongue.gif
hehehe play it
biggrin.gif

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Another port of a classic which I think shouldn't have been ported.
dry.gif

I think games like this should be left in the "Video Game Hall of Fame" and never have the dreaded curse of conversion laid on them.

zloty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh dear were my first thoughts lol but its alrite once u get into it...

then again, all beat-em-ups are fun when u get into the rhythm of it

but whats with the retarded way he jumps!!?

H

hking

someone just metioned if there is a gba version of this game this afternoon,and i think he will be carzy if he knows this release

Akiraro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Excellent game!! I just played the game for about 30-45 mins and I can say that Double Dragon Advance is worth downloading. It's better than Final Fight One. Billy and Jimmy have now more moves than ever. The game is not a port of the Arcade or console version. We have a mix of old stages and characters plus many new one. Even Agent Smith is in the game hehe
laugh.gif

I remember playing this game for hours in the videoclub. It was by far the most popular Arcade game at that time. The NES and Sega Master version was horrible compare to the PC version (Running on a IBM XT with a EGA videocard (16 colors)).

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah that matrix agent thing is weird...I'm sure it's not directly from the matrix but definitely ripped off...the only new levels I have seen is instead of finishing off at the cave with the green dude, there are afew levels after that...the game is easy htouhg =0 but lots of fun

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
w000t!!!!!! It's 32Mb! Just as I wanted
biggrin.gif
YES Finally something that will replace Final Fight on my card.

It's always a good idea to have a beat 'em up on your card, those are easy to pick up and play and are always fun.......as long as they are 32mb.

Elazul

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lunarstorm.se
XP
Country
Just tried this crap, was one of the worst GBA games i´ve played yet. I liked the game on SNES and NES a few years ago but they should have left it there since there are hundreds of games that is similar and that has done this better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it