Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
new.gif
1223 - Batman Rise of Sin Tzu USA 64Mbits (Eurasia)

1223.PNG
1223-2.PNG

Languages: English, French & Spanish.
Save Type: Password
ohmy.gif
[/p]

merf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, not bad, on first play its better than crouching tiger and that sumo one, not sure I can stick with the password thing though, totally ruins it.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tonyrayo- I dun think that any developers will learn...people are damned idiots these days...I mean, lookit the people at Capcom. They stopped using the damn password system how many years ago, for Megeman?

Anyways, I can't name a Batman game that I've ever played that HASN'T sucked horribly, so I say to hell with this one, lol

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is this the Batman game that breaks the streak? Nearly every Batman game I've played sucked, badly. x_x
Batman: Vengeance for the PS2 was good, the ports stunk though.
Batman: Dark Tomarrow was just horrible.
Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu is okay, it's better then Dark Tomarrow, but no where close to Vengeance.

Woxxy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
from the image to tell, this looks really bad with tiny sprites, and then the password save OMG!
this one better damn be worth the password-trouble!
mellow.gif

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Only thing good about this game are the GFX

the game is a standard run along a linear path beating up a few guys occasionally jumping to the next platforms or climbing a ladder or glide to the next ledge kinda affair... Monotonous to say the least.... *yawns*

Too many of these kinda games on the market these days and reeeeeaaaalllly not my cup 'a tea
mad.gif

Did i forget to mention that is was pretty easy also?
And that it has the antiquated Password system.....

Batman Returns on the SNES was my favorite in the Batman series

matt1freek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i read stan lee specifically designed this shit-zu guy for this game.. hes a original character not in the comics or tv shows..
i guess you can only beat the joker /penguin/two face/ mr freeze.. etc so many times
tongue.gif

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batman & Robin for the Mega Drive (Genesis) was a good action platformer. Very well done in all aspects albeit a bit repetetive.
Yeah, I remember the joker level and having to use the grapling hook over and over, and going through the museum (considers dusting off the game and playing it, but decided to leave fond memories alone.
biggrin.gif
)

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i read stan lee specifically designed this shit-zu guy for this game.. hes a original character not in the comics or tv shows..
i guess you can only beat the joker /penguin/two face/ mr freeze.. etc so many times
tongue.gif
No, not Stan Lee, someone else though...can't remember who. Stan Lee does Hulk, Spider-Man, etc... not at all related to Batman.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=12&pp=8AUB