New: 1201 - Demikids - Dark Version (U)

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
I suposse that this game is a rpg... an exist 2 versions like pokemon the dark and light
tongue.gif
... but i think that this game is terrible
frown.gif

Mega_Mizzle_X

Music and Me...
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah its an RPG but the storyline are different in each game so that makes a change, Im actually learning to like this game, once i get used to the fusing thing

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thug you sux...j/k
its not THAT hard.....i think this one is more entertaining than light.......
[edit]
ok i see your point.....here it goes:
020364f8:03e7
infinete hp for gale.......VBA cheat....i know,inu rulez......
damn i want mirc!!!!!!!!!

codeine

Trophies
XP
Country
mellow.gif
huh.gif
First few hrs save game working ok, then saved game wont load. (Loading crashes the gb) Using Xg (with xg drivers, also tries using ezf drivers, same deal few hours of gametime b4 crash). Any1 know what gives? or is it juz like that?

SilverGenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Damn this game is sw33t, i complete the game at level 72 and i think its a really kewl game, recommendable to everyone who likes RPGs
it is a different type of RPG than the most people are used to.. you train yourself instead of the monsters who fight for you... you can recruit new monsters and fuse them with your own monsters and make them stronger that way...
its a really kewl system
i had lots of fun with the game, but it gets really easy after a while and the end boss isnt really what i expected it to be
recommenable game
i would rate it a 4/5

My DemiKids review + pics

*edit*
thug the game is really easy, just the first 1 or 2 hours are hard, but try to fuse ur 3 extra monsters into 1 (windlord is best) and you'll see it will be quite easy. also try to "recruit" some monsters and fuse them... that way you'll create a strong team
after a few hours the game gets way easier and it will be no problem to beat it without any struggling

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily