New: 1141 - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (U)

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(dance around!)
eurasia... i love them
wub.gif
wub.gif

anyway...
1) go and play this game because is in your write in your destiny!
2) don't spoiler this game or you will be burned! (put random evil face here)
3) i'm so happy that i think i'm going mad!
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

S

spectral

I cant wait to get this on my flash cart, perfect for with my new SP
biggrin.gif
. I remember seeing a really cool FFTA pogo theme in the forum. Its says it'll be on gbasaves.com soon. Any idea when as I'd love to put that on with the rom.

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just want to thank octavious again. Thanks for sending me the file. But I still would like to know how to get the file to start transfering I forgot the command was it like !get or something.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
hey doc, not to knock you or to put you down, but you spelled forget wrong in your .sig.

sorry, i'm an english major....
tongue.gif

as for FFTA....i only have a 256mb, and it just makes me sick to see less than 4 games on it.....i'll wait until i get my EZFA 512 for FFTA....

come to think of it, my english sucks.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
i love final fantasy games yay, i hope this one is good, i didnt play tatics on psx, considering it was nothing more than a snes version put on psx, but the movies looked better

Daikanta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing this game for a little while now, and isn't it a bit hard? I mean, come on. I got up to the first mission and Marche attacked some monster dude, and I got a red card. Then I was sent to prison and the game over screen flashed up. Now I have to start over. Damn dialoge!
mad.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing this game for a little while now, and isn't it a bit hard? I mean, come on. I got up to the first mission and Marche attacked some monster dude, and I got a red card. Then I was sent to prison and the game over screen flashed up. Now I have to start over. Damn dialoge!Â
mad.gif
mmm...
it's an rpg so it's supposed that you read the dialogue ^^'
oh and for the red card is because you break a rule basicaly in battle there are thing you can't do and if you or an enemy do that thing that character get a red card and is put in prison...

Daikanta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wish I could cheat, but I've promised myself to go through all the games I have and play them properly. Now that I think of it, how do you even save in this game? and I think the judge bit is a little too harsh. Remind me of the 'laws' the next time I 'engage'.
laugh.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
hmmm i have a F2A 256mbit cart and it's not saving properly. I save the game but it doesn't let me continue that save when i go to load, as if i never saved it. Although i did. This is exactly what happened to mmbn3 on my cart. I can load the save during the battle which was my save before hand. Why do my saves go back to the previous save file?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao Xbox removed gamescript apparently