New: 0895-Tales of the World:Summoner's Lineage(J)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
new.gif
0895 - Tales of the World : Summoner's Lineage JAPAN 64 Mbits (Cezar)

0895-1.png
0895-2.png
[/p]

M

megamanxzero

The story takes place in the same world as in Tales of Phantasia. You control two main characters, one is a 15 year old boy named Fulein Lester, a student of the magic school. The other is a tiny female android named Macaron, which Fulein Lester carries around on his arm. In his adventure, he must recruit monsters in to summon units, and train them to battle the enemies. Up to 3 monsters can battle at the same time. got this from neoseeker

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sounds like they changed from typical RPG to tactical RPG to me. I'm not sure if that's such a good idea. Someone should play this game and report if it's any good (I only play english games).

D

draque_requin

Is it any good if someone played it? Looks ok but its in jap which makes it hard to slove pluzzles sometimes.

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
I played a bit of it (I understand basic japanese but only enough to sort of fumble around).
Seems to have a very deep and complex story (not that I understood much of it at all).
The graphics are cool, going from a simple Tactics Ogre grid world, and when battle take place they then take the look of a Golden Sun/Final Fantasy type of style, very nice.
Game seems to be pretty complex, though it does seem to start with a pretty through tutorial which is sadly in Japanese (notice how lots of gba games lack tutorials, I love tutorials and how they can be built in the games themselves like Advance Wars
biggrin.gif
).

Anyway I really liked the game from what I saw with my random option selecting and getting beaten by 3 ogre type creatures on the first map =D

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Heh, you make it sounds like this new battle system is fun. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for the english version and see for myself then. I may not like tactical games very much but there's always exceptions such as Final Fantasy Tactics.
wink.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I've tried it a bit.. I didn't understand much.. but you can learn how the commands work really easy.. though don't use the commands on the field that are lower down.. that'll either restard the mission or take you back to main menu =/
I did that when I almost had enemies within site.

You have a pentagram of some sort where you summon up creatures. these can fight with you.
And there is a person talking all the time(it's really annoying cause it's jap, so I just press A the fastest I can to skip it).

Anyways, I believe it might be a pretty decent game if you understand everything they say.. else, try the fights and do nothing more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1