OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a game that doesn't work with Backup Launcher 0.3 Gamma, but was said to work with NeoGamma R7. So I downloaded it, and now when I open NeoGamma R7 it basically says:
"CIOS 36 rev7 detected

Neogamma R7 requires rev14, there maybe some compatibility problems."

How would I go about fixing this?

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
if its asking for rev14 i would think if you installed it you would be a ok.... have fun and good luck let us know how it goes

Goveynetcom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Everything was a success! I found the installer, after looking with not much effort, did an install through my network, and it worked fine. I no longer get that error in R7 or R8beta1, although my game still doesn't work... But, that is okay, I actually like NeoGamma R8beta1 better than Gamma 0.3, it loaded some of my working games faster than in Gamma 0.3.

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
glad everything worked out for you... there is probably a compatibility list somewhere if you searched for it to let you know what will or will not work... also be sure you are burning your games correctly... another search should net you a walkthrough or two on that subject.... thanks for letting us know it worked out for you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show