Hacking neek2o freezing at reloading Bootmii IOS

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first off, thanks for all the info! finally someone asking for help with proper stuff!

i have the same problem, been on going since beta 6.2 i think. 5.2 worked if i remember correctly for me. latest has same problem.

i can load games from wiiflow using the boot with neek2o setting, if you could try that and see if it works for you, maybe we can solve this together.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some usb devices have problems with 6.x beta's. This is fixed in beta 6.8+

i did update to 7.0 beta but still same issue freezing at loading bootmii with the drive lit up. happens when i use the neek2o channel or exiting wiiflow to neek2o. neek2o does work when loading a game through wiiflow with that option on.

i know everything technically should work too, i have a fat32 hdd, 32k clusters. it has worked with neek2o/sneek/uneek before.

any chance of getting Sneek2o? using sd nand instead of usb?

Katalin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i did update to 7.0 beta but still same issue freezing at loading bootmii with the drive lit up. happens when i use the neek2o channel or exiting wiiflow to neek2o. neek2o does work when loading a game through wiiflow with that option on.

i know everything technically should work too, i have a fat32 hdd, 32k clusters. it has worked with neek2o/sneek/uneek before.

any chance of getting Sneek2o? using sd nand instead of usb?

What is the path to your emulated nand? It sounds like neek2o can't find it.

If you launch a game through wiiflow.. wiiflow tells neek2o the path to the nand wiiflow uses.
Standalone neek2o searches for nands in: usb1:/nands/nandfolder/

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it can find it, its at usb:/nands/system, it reads the titles for about 10 mins then freezes. i know that a freeze at the health screen can be caused by corrupt files, so i use a scan disk in win7 as i have in the past. sometimes it freezes at the health screen, but then on 2nd boot it freezes at loading bootmii ios.

im trying a fresh install right now.

just got frozen at health screen. rebooted back to a frozen health screen.

maxy13

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I had the same problem here, and finally i get it solved;
i just copied the folders "nand" to the other drive , which is NTFS by the way, and it worked.
there some thing wrong that neek always look at "usb1" partition , not "usb2". there is no relation between which partition is the first one, wii always consider the big partition as "usb1"!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes you did originally say grilled