Homebrew Needing an SNES Classic to play

D

Deleted User

RetroGamer said:
For some reason, I was under the impression that the SNES Final Fantasy Games wouldn't play on the DS SNES Emulators?
Well, they can, I'm playing FFVI (SNES Final Fantasy III).

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get a PSP it's the best console for emulation,I don't have any PSP games but have a enormous library of nes,snes,gbc,gba, and some other consoles.I recommend it if you want something similar to a portable snes.

TehOne

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I seriously recommend you try out these games: Treasure Hunter G (asides the fact that the sfx sucks), Bahamut Lagoon (Squaresoft woot!), Tales of Phantasia, or Star Ocean (Squaresoft too).

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
kirbysuperstar_box.png

If only. Sigh.
For some reason kirby always looked amazing in games.Even in a nes game the graphics looked great,and of course,and on the nintendo 64 he looked amazing for the time.

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies everyone. I beat Super Mario all stars + world, and found out the Shadowrun rom i had gotten was corrupt, so i played through about half of Chrono Trigger. As to the person who said i should get a PSP, im planning on it, but with no job thats hard. A place did call a bit ago, im going to give them a call back later today/tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: