Gaming Need Zelda Twilight Princess Save - it's not for me it's for Link

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no visuospatial skills, I am a girl. As a result I can't blow up the boulder door or the Deku that has swallowed the key in the forest temple. I've blown Link up so many times that I think he is developing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. WiiSaves.com is no longer running & I'm throwing myself upon your mercy.
I need a forest temple save Pal for Wii please help

Miss Panda

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
While I'm not sure I believe you're a girl (given the disrespectful post), I will offer some advice. Make use of Z-target to center on the Deku Like. Throwing it should be much easier.

Nobody is going to play to the point you are just to help you cheat. That's hours of work.

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
While I'm not sure I believe you're a girl (given the disrespectful post), I will offer some advice. Make use of Z-target to center on the Deku Like. Throwing it should be much easier.

Nobody is going to play to the point you are just to help you cheat. That's hours of work.
I am a flipping girl I just have a sense of humour about stereotypes. I've been here since 2007 if I was fake I'd have been rumbled by now

Regarding z targettng I'm trying but doing it majorly wrong. That I haven't played on my wii in four years isn't helping

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Please, do not play Skyward Sword, you're gonna end up breaking something.

By the way, were in the timeline of the game is that temple? Played it in 2008 i think...
Oh I know I'm bad but I do love Zelda. I'm a lot better on a DS with it. Oh who am I kidding. I'm marginally less rubbish than I am on a wii. I think that's why I quit playing it back in 2008 (I just checked my Amazon orders can't believe it was that long ago) so that means it's 6-7yrs since I last messed around on the wii. I kept falling off the roof- never got as far as this. I've actually have been trying to buy a new copy of Skyward Sword but Amazon have it for £64.99 (@$100 US) & Nintendo have stopped selling it.

Forest Temple is at the beginning here on this guide if that explains it better http://www.supercheats.com/guides/the-legend-of-zelda-twilight-princess/forest-temple

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I'm playing through the game again, and I do have a post Forest Temple save (although some of the pictures in your guide threw me off. There are some pics that seem to belong in later portions of the game, such as four pics that appear to be in Kakariko Village etc.). It should be the right one, even thought there's a NTSC savefile on there too (Even though I'm using my own (PAL) copy of the game :S ) .

Attachments

• RZDP.rar
    77.1 KB · Views: 213
Reactions: Miss Panda

Miss Panda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I'm playing through the game again, and I do have a post Forest Temple save (although some of the pictures in your guide threw me off. There are some pics that seem to belong in later portions of the game, such as four pics that appear to be in Kakariko Village etc.). It should be the right one, even thought there's a NTSC savefile on there too (Even though I'm using my own (PAL) copy of the game :S ) .
You're a little star :), just got to work out how to get it on the Wii now
It broke my sanity for a time. So many recalibrations
Oh yay another game I can be rubbish at. I wish Nintendo would re release it like they did with Twilight Princess. Second hand copies are going for silly money here in Europe. And for the record I never expected anyone to play through the game to make me a save. I just know that some people keep them & copy them as they play. I'm not that selfish, honest. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1