Need some feedback on selling my Wii u bundle

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extras: 2x 1tb hdds blue one contains over 700+ wii games and emulators of the classics(can demonstrate) as well as gamecube games, the black drive is for Wii U game backups..again too many to list. I realize the price may seem high but there are some real gems here, not to mention the ability to play anything from nes all the way up to Wii U at no additional cost!!! message me with questions?? Thanks for looking 412ninesixninezero3eight8 please no emails they will be ignored!!
Pirated games shouldn't add value to a console.

Reactions: MeAndHax

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seriously? You demand more money for something that is free (Cfw) and can be done by everyone on the latest firmware?
I doubt anyone will buy this.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't mention pirated games in your ad, I just flagged it. What makes you think you can sell pirated games on craigslist.

Reactions: V0ltr0n

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I think it's a good price considering the fact that the offer includes such a huge amount of AAA list disc retail games, plus the retail games on the console itself... basically you won't have to buy any retail games for quite a while if you buy this and happen to be owning a wii u for the first time... plus the 2 HDDs... it's not that the cfw is being sold, it's rather that if you simply take up this offer you additionally won't have to go through the trouble of hacking your wii u from scratch, and it just works right out of the box... kinda like paying a technician to do some of the extra work for you... I'd say it's a very good price, though more especially because of all those game discs that come with it...

I'd totally buy this if I happen to be living in a nearer country :X

Last edited by naughty_cat,

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think selling a system with pirated content is against craigslist rules and pretty much everywhere else. Also, ppl call some ppl dirty pirates, but bootlegging is on a whole other level. Wipe the pirated games and sell it as-is. Ppl will know what they can do with it. I'd say about $300 is reasonable.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd (not me personally) sell your Zelda stuff in a bundle for $150.00. Sell your Wii U, with some of the other (less than $30.00) games and Wii games for $325.00. Sell all the other Wii U games with the Pro Controller for $125.00. Sell the HDDs for $80-100.00, without "content". And no on selling the 3DS, if that's you. $450.00...

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seems too expensive to me. Pirate games do not add to the price, since it's a free thing, there's no sense on adding prices over it

D

Deleted User

lmao. If you guys didn't know, Pirated games added to value since people started selling on eBay.
Also CFW [Permament] also adds to the value so you can't complain unless you're a brainless idiot. People tend to pay more for soft-mods and games included even if they're pirated.

Also vWii softmod also adds to the amount so why not?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed