Hacking Need help with Wiiflow + Nintendont Interactions

Aekra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am trying to run GC games from wiiflow using nintendont as the launcher, but whenever I select one to play, it brings me to the nintendont main menu. I have googled this problem before making this thread. I am using WiiFlow 4.3.1, and Nintendont v2.279. This is running on my vWii with a Western Digital My Book 3TB Hard drive if it matters. Running the games worked on USB Loader GX, and I am wondering if I should switch back to that (and what the benefits would be). Thanks for any help, I am a semi-noob and really am not sure what to do. :lol:

Aekra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't seem to find an Autoboot option in the game settings, and I have no idea where wiiflow has gamecube settings... Any ideas?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm :unsure: I will admit I haven't used WiiFlow in ages, so I don't know exactly where to go... I suppose that if you really can't find it, either wait for an active WiiFlow user or switch back to GX, since it's working for you and I can help you troubleshoot with that. In the near future I'm most likely going to re-download WiiFlow for stuff like this...

Aekra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thanks, I only switched to wiiflow because GX crashed when I selected Twilight Princess (for the wii) but I had installed it from disc and that disc was scratched. Since then I have installed confirmed working games so I will go back to GX and see what is up.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)