Hacking Need help with PS4 Trainer by TylerMods

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey guys,

I use ESP8266 Xploit Host v2.71 By @c0d3m4st4 to hack my PS4. I wanna try the PS4 Trainer by TylerMods. It has God of War cheats built in. A guy suggested the steps for enabling trainer are...

1. Launch the HEN Vortex or Mira+Hen
2. Send The Payload!!!
3. Connect DURING GAMEPLAY
4. Select Your Codes And Play!

The problem is, once I enable HEN, I am not able to send the payload. With ESP8266, once HEN payload is selected, it won't let me send another payload.

Because of this, I also tried ps4-exploit-host on my PC. I set the DNS on PS4, started ps4-exploit-host, selected 5.05, selected HEN. Once it was enabled, I went back to guides, selected 5.05, selected Original, and then it says "Awaiting payload". The ps4-exploit-host window also shows me the list of payloads that I can send. Over here, no matter which payload I select, it always errors out. It says ERROR - Payload Sender Timed Out.

In one of the YouTube videos I saw, the guy sent the PS4 cheater payload in seconds. It said Connected to PS4, Payload Sent. Am I doing something wrong? I even disabled my firewall, and since my PS4 was able to show Al Azif options in Guides, I am thinking my PS4 is able to easily connect to ps4-exploit-host.

I am stuck here and I can't use this amazing trainer. Please help me guys. I've been at this since yesterday evening :(

@KiiWii I would really appreciate your input with this bro.

Thanx a lot in advance. Desperately waiting for a reply :)

Last edited by GaaraPrime,

GaaraPrime

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I figured it out :D

First of all, whoever said you can also use HEN is WRONG! You have to use Mira+Hen. Here are the steps I followed.

1. For this method, your PC and PS4 need to be on the same network, so ESP8266 is out of the picture. Download ps4-exploit-host.
2. Disable firewall.
3. Start ps4-exploit-host. It will give you your IP Address (that you need to set as DNS in your PS4).
4. Start PS4. Go to Network, set up internet connection. Select Custom, then automatic for all EXCEPT DNS.
5. Set your PS4's DNS as the one shown in ps4-exploit-host window.
6. Once the network settings are done, go into Network Connection and click Connection Info and note down your PS4's IP address.
7. After that, go to guides and it'll load up Al Azif selection window.
7. Select 5.05, then Mira+Hen.
8. Once done, select Mira+Hen AGAIN. This time it will show "Awaiting payload"
9. On PC, start PS4 Trainer by TylerMods and put your PS4's IP address and click "Send Payload" If successful, it'll show you "Payload sent successful"
10. Start your game on PS4.
11. Once in-game, click "Attach" on PS4 Trainer by TylerMods.
12. Change whatever values you wanna set and click "Set"
13. Now, you should see the values change in-game.

I just did it for God of War. Gave meself a shit ton of Hacksilver. Am not poor as fuck anymore :D

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, is there any way to have this work from my Android? Would be so cool to send trainer payloads without having to get the laptop out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...