spottedcow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First and foremost,

***Disclaimer***
I have been perusing these forums (very well complied and moderated) for many days, and tried as best I could to find the answer in existing text before I posted. I am not entirely sure this is the correct place to post, and if it has been already discussed I apologize for wasting your time and if you could post a link as to where the information is I would much appreciate it.

I have a wii I bought back about 8 months ago. I have 3.3 on it, and have the latest homebrew package and ios installed. I have some images I burnt to DVD and have had varied success. The first two games I tried (Mario Galaxy and Rapala fishing) worked great! But then any others I tried (Star Wars Force unleashed, Spiderman web of shadows, 007 Quantum of Solace, and Soul Calibur) will not work. Some of them will start to load, but then just say, "The Game disc could not be read. Please read the wii Operations manual for more information" or "An error has occurred. Press Eject Button, remove Game Disc, and turn the power off. Please read the Wii operations manual for more information. "

Anywho, I have read through and found a thread that suggested using geckOS, I downloaded that, installed it on HB, and it wouldn't even detect anything. Also I am using imageburn, burning at 1x, have tried 3 different types of dvd's both + and -.

Again, I am sorry if this has already been discussed. After reading for nearly a week I find there are so many answers from a large assortment of IOS, firmware updates, regions, ect that it all starts to gel together and get quite confusing. Thank you for the help in anticipation and for the patience if I am bringing up a subject that has already been well documented.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up