Hacking NEED HELP TO UNBRICK MY 3DS (ARM11 Error)

luigymario2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I basically fucked up by installing the firmware update into my 3ds without making sure that it was safe to do so; I believe I just installed Ver. 11.15.0-47U, I had followed some tutorials ages ago to make sure I could boot up my 3ds with the hacks without an SD installed and when I turn it on pressing select+power it opens to luma v10.1.3 and it says on the bottom Booted from CTRNAND via B9S, whenever I try to press start+power it won't open godmode9 at all; I followed many tutorials for arm11 issues and put the latest luma ver and godmod9 as well but it doesn't seem to be booting from the sd at all, what should I do in this case?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I basically fucked up by installing the firmware update into my 3ds without making sure that it was safe to do so; I believe I just installed Ver. 11.15.0-47U, I had followed some tutorials ages ago to make sure I could boot up my 3ds with the hacks without an SD installed and when I turn it on pressing select+power it opens to luma v10.1.3 and it says on the bottom Booted from CTRNAND via B9S, whenever I try to press start+power it won't open godmode9 at all; I followed many tutorials for arm11 issues and put the latest luma ver and godmod9 as well but it doesn't seem to be booting from the sd at all, what should I do in this case?
Take a loot at https://3ds.hacks.guide/restoring-updating-cfw to get everything updated for your console.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

luigymario2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope, just did that and nothing happens, it's still doing the arm11 error and can't seem to pass the section 2 of that tutorial, since it still seems stuck on version 10.1.3 of Luma and saying it's booting from CTRNAND instead of SD card.

salomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If your 64GB SD is formatted as exfat, that would be why. The 3DS would need it to be formatted as fat32 first.
Yeah, because, for testing purposes, with my 2DS XL i tried formatting my DS* card to exFAT, and it just bricked. I formatted to FAT32, and it worked again, maybe thats the problem..?

Last edited by salomas,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah