Gaming Need help to fix pokemon sun&moon black screen

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how to fix the issuse for pokemoon where meowth goes to you to wake you up i keep getting stuck and my charector wont get out of bed using a9lh o3ds with luma3ds emunand 11.2 i am using a decrypted cia place any help would be great

Last edited by Pkm collector1,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how to fix the issuse for pokemoon where meowth goes to you to wake you up i keep getting stuck and my charector wont get out of bed using a9lh o3ds with luma3ds emunand 11.2 i am using a decrypted cia from -name removed-place any help would be great
Remove the name of the iso site. You have to move the circle pad to get out of bed.

Reactions: thoraine

Funkentanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Good Morning :)
Ok, I need your help. I want to do the ctrtransfer and also get rid of the EmuNAND, can I format the SD and follow the Guide with a 9.2 SysNAND?

Funkentanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am out of ideas...
I installed SSB on my SysNand and it worked fine! Then I did the whole move the EmuNand to the SysNand, SSB is black. I System Format the Sysnand, SSB is black.
Ahhhhhhhh! I don't know how to fix this!

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I am out of ideas...
I installed SSB on my SysNand and it worked fine! Then I did the whole move the EmuNand to the SysNand, SSB is black. I System Format the Sysnand, SSB is black.
Do you have the latest version of Luma?

ktomi96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have the same black screen issue.1 complete ctrnand install and 2 system reset an nothing solved my problem.Also i m using alh9+luma 6.6.Just feed up with it :D

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I am out of ideas...
It si due to the emunand transfer (the emunand IS the evil thing with the error hahahaaha)
Now you'll Need to "re-format" sysnand (to get ride of the emunand error transfered to your sys. )

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game works in my emunand 11.2 but in my sysnand that on 9.2 the game loads black and freezes do i have to update the sysnand to a higher one like i said earler using luma3ds with a9lh all seem to be working well since i cant ntr.bin wont load in emunand mode is their something i am missing using a decrypted cia of pokemon moon from some site i cant say here

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
So to solve the black screen problem it seems best to format system through settings.

If that doesnt work try ctrnand transfer to 9.2 then upgrade back to 11.2 just in case you have frankefirmware

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so have both sysnand and emunand on 11.2 with the a9lh and is it safe to upgrade it to 11.2 the sysnand even if i have the luma3ds also in it
So to solve the black screen problem it seems best to format system through settings.

If that doesnt work try ctrnand transfer to 9.2 then upgrade back to 11.2 just in case you have frankefirmware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.