Joexv

One World Under XV
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I currently have an o3ds on 9.9 with ninjahax and sky3ds, blue button. And I would really like a n3ds xl on hopefully 9.2 or lower, I've got the serial numbers list for the suggested version, but I wanna know if it would really be worth it? I also am wondering if there is any cheap places I could potentially buy it from rather than just Gamestop.

Any tips and suggestions would be much appreciated!

Edit: Also would there be any chance of getting EmuNand installed? I can get Gateway eventually if its necessary...

Last edited by Joexv,

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found one at a pawn shop for $100 no tax last week. It was on 9.0

You just need to look around your area.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming you find an exploitable one, yes you'll be able to have emunand, either via gateway, or one of the free CFWs (one of them supports emunand on n3ds now iirc, others will follow suit before too long). Unless there's a breakthrough tho you're limited to no higher than 9.5 emunand on n3ds, but that hasn't caused problems yet besides having to get cryptofixed versions of new eshop game dumps.

Joexv

One World Under XV
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just spent all morning searching around town for a n3DS, and I only found 2 stores that had a single one in stock, both of which were above 9.5. If I were to shop online for one is it possible to check for the serial number? Cause I'm getting the feeling that theres not gonna be any around here for quite sometime.

D

Deleted-355425

Well I just spent all morning searching around town for a n3DS, and I only found 2 stores that had a single one in stock, both of which were above 9.5. If I were to shop online for one is it possible to check for the serial number? Cause I'm getting the feeling that theres not gonna be any around here for quite sometime.

hit up ebay or the likes and ask them for the first 5 numbers of the serial numbers.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
call your local pawn shops

D

Deleted-355425

We have one pawn shop, and I was there this morning.

I tried that a while ago, not many of them seem too happy about sharing that info. I'll try again though.

yah but just ask for the first 4 or 5 numbers then, better then asking for a whole one when they get all paranoid on you lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT