laugh.gif

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What`s going on in the DS scene ??? It`s December, and we only have a shitload of wank releases.

Those were the days on AMIGA and C64 where we had top noth warez during winter, each and every fuckin day.

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If the DS version is anything like the GBA, then this game is pure crap.

There is no GBA version of this one. The GBA version is named JUSTICE LEAGUE HEROES THE FLASH. And the GBA version, is one of the best side scrolling beat em ups ever. So why are you talking such nonsense about a GBA version that don`t exsist ?

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I actually enjoyed this game, maybe because I get to play my favorite superheros. Also, this is by far the best game superman is in since the snes days.

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Let me rephrase that - if the DS version is anything even remotely similar to the GBA version, then it's pure crap. Regardless of whether it has the words "The Flash" after it, the game is still Justice League Heroes: I'm well aware of the GBA title. And I don't know about your standards, but I don't think a 72.8% (on GameRankings for the GBA) counts as "one of the best side scrolling best em ups ever". In fact, I'm willing to go so far as to say that few, if anybody, will remember the GBA version in 10 years, unlike say Final Fight or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time.

Oh and according to Gamerankings, the DS version sucks too

plasmatron

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Let me rephrase that - if the DS version is anything even remotely similar to the GBA version, then it's pure crap. Regardless of whether it has the words "The Flash" after it, the game is still Justice League Heroes: I'm well aware of the GBA title. And I don't know about your standards, but I don't think a 72.8% (on GameRankings for the GBA) counts as "one of the best side scrolling best em ups ever". In fact, I'm willing to go so far as to say that few, if anybody, will remember the GBA version in 10 years, unlike say Final Fight or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time.

Oh and according to Gamerankings, the DS version sucks too

who cares about fuckin gamerankings ??? The GBA version is ace. And I will remember.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What`s going on in the DS scene ??? It`s December, and we only have a shitload of wank releases.

Those were the days on AMIGA and C64 where we had top noth warez during winter, each and every fuckin day.

hate2.gif
Â
hate2.gif
Â
hate2.gif
Â
hate2.gif
Â
hate2.gif
Â
hate2.gif

Umm...they can't release what doesn't exist.

Or they could not release games like Final Fantasy III and save them for December to make you happy.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country

hate2.gif

hate2.gif

hate2.gif

hate2.gif

hate2.gif

hate2.gif

Umm...they can't release what doesn't exist.

Or they could not release games like Final Fantasy III and save them for December to make you happy.

Actually he makes perfect sense to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy