^^ndstitle-1218^^

Pado

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
or that someone releases ads/gba flash+rumble+ram expansion all-in-one cartridge
tongue.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
or that someone releases ads/gba flash+rumble+ram expansion all-in-one cartridge
tongue.gif

I'm surprised the supercard team never built the ram into the rumble supercards. Or they could have just done away with the rumble. Maybe supercard will release the cartridge with ram on next just to make more money. If nintendo decided that they wanted to use the ram cart in all the latest games we will all need to buy new flash carts or go with the slot 1 solutions.

Lloyd14

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
tongue.gif

I'm surprised the supercard team never built the ram into the rumble supercards. Or they could have just done away with the rumble. Maybe supercard will release the cartridge with ram on next just to make more money. If nintendo decided that they wanted to use the ram cart in all the latest games we will all need to buy new flash carts or go with the slot 1 solutions.

What the hell are you babling you noob
tongue.gif

I was asking a serious question
dry.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh for f's sake people, stop throwing your rattles around complaining that it isn't running on flashcarts.

It's the one DS "game" in the entire universe that you'll actually have to buy. Deal with it.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Well, they did use this practice with the N64.
And as the GBA was a continuation of the SNES, it would make sense to see the same kind of "features" if Nintendo gets too arrogant.

It would be a bit too fucking early, if you ask me. Let's hope they aren't that stupid.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Well, they did use this practice with the N64.
And as the GBA was a continuation of the SNES, it would make sense to see the same kind of "features" if Nintendo gets too arrogant.

It would be a bit too fucking early, if you ask me. Let's hope they aren't that stupid.

huh? im confussed? you on about Nintendo making things that need a certain peripheral to work>

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hitto, do you mean how the N64 had the expansion pack which added RAM to the n64 and the console died out a year (or so) later? I doubt DS is going to die soon, and if it turns out to be like the n64, only 2 good games will need the RAM. (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and DK64) and (DS Web browser and ____)

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
You also forget Rogue Squadron, but that is beside the *point*. I'm not saying this isn't a mistake. Sega did it to death with the Genesis. Nintendo was planning a slew of bullshit for the 64 that never came out of that they tried later on, using the GC. Gameboy camera connectivity to some multimedia studio kind of like Mario Paint, remember when that was announced?

I hope they do not try to use this rampack extensively. I mean look at the "unabashed success" the rumble pak is getting. But tell me, how longer will we wait for another piece of software that doesn't take advantage of it? I say it might happen. It's not like Nintendo never did mistakes, and they *are* ridin' high at the moment. Although, they could have found a way to recoup the extra investment to manage selling both the opera cartridge and the memory pak, what I am worrying about are future games that "require use of memory pak".

Just because add-ons always fail (al. ways.) doesn't mean companies won't try to push a product, hoping this time (this time!), it will stick.

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It has instead never been "linked" here. This site does not offer rom links, you'll have find (or google, maybe?) them yourself.

P.S. Please read the rules now
happy.gif

- Vince989

Athanas2221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Clever, really.

Okay, I figured it wasn't posted here but I had just signed up and didn't know if you needed to be a member for a certain time.

BUT...

I have looked on most bittorrent sites and have not found it, nothing at all.

Searched ROM Number (0591), filename. I googled it.

Couldn't find anything.

Just wondering if this is even uploaded, if so. Just tell me.

I will eventually find it, I just don't know what to search for.

Scurvey Dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say one had purchaced it,(i dont mind, its cheap.) If one happens to have a slot 1 solution, say the DS-Xtreme. If you put the rom on the slot 1 solution and then have the ram pack in slot 2. would that work? it would essentialy be just like running it out of the box, except not having to switch slot 1 cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu