tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Xbox One Hack 'Proof of Concept' released by 'unknown2', and its basically based on the Windows 10 'Chakra' Exploit!

Have you been waiting for an 'Xbox One Hack' well here it is finally, all tho sadly its been totally 'patched out' by Microsoft recently with their whole new look & feel based on the Windows 10 Creator's Update that rolled out to their consoles a while back
But still if you have an 'non-updated' Xbox One console laying around, you can enjoy this nice release, all you have to do is replace the shellcode with something meaningful & useful to your own unique needs to try this out!

ms-xb1-edge-exp
  • For Xbox-SystemOS version: 10.0.14393.2152 (rs1_xbox_rel_1610 161208-1218) fre, 12/14/2016
  • Other versions will most likely need modifications to the script.

Credits:

Info:
  • in its current state it cant do much
  • remember it may be possible to add an exploit via shellcode
  • Exploiters, be creative!
  • It is desired to find a way to invoke edge engine when console is offline
  • it is also desired to find to find a way to elevate the permissions of the exploit

Greets from unknownv2 & mon0 _For more info, and to check it out, please visit the official GITHub project page which is linked below:
https://github.com/unknownv2/ms-xb1-edge-exp

Last edited by tunip3,

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What can this hack basically do? Can someone explain to me?

What Xbox software version is it compatible with?

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What can this hack basically do? Can someone explain to me?

What Xbox software version is it compatible with?
it is for version Xbox-SystemOS version: 10.0.14393.2152 (rs1_xbox_rel_1610 161208-1218) fre, 12/14/2016 and can execute some custom code via the edge browser and some shell code

Flux0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is useless since you can't load Edge offline and this is super late. Shit title man.
I discovered by accident yesterday that Edge actually does work while offline as long as the system is connected to some kind of network. So if there was some kind of method to get in through it, that would be possible as long as the system was kept walled off from the internet.

Not really sure how useful it would be though since you can get developer mode accounts for free now.

tunip3

[debugger active]
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I discovered by accident yesterday that Edge actually does work while offline as long as the system is connected to some kind of network. So if there was some kind of method to get in through it, that would be possible as long as the system was kept walled off from the internet.

Not really sure how useful it would be though since you can get developer mode accounts for free now.
mabye by using a kernel exploit you could get higher privileges and run windows

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.