Country
Canada

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game is surprisingly pretty fun! Diddy Kong!

P.S. AshuraZero, can I please use Mario's special shot?

Deadmon

A Temper
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Go to the main menu, then choose the first option, followed by the 2nd. Specials tutorial
biggrin.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have to set it to Normal in order for it to boot.

Got it working now, thanks!
biggrin.gif
I'm sure that Normal button was disabled before, though... So far, I don't notice too much being ripped out. There's still music during the games and sound effects are still intact. Title screen doesn't have any music, though.

Fun game but just like Mario Kart, a bit easy at first. I find myself hardly using any items or collecting coins. But if you're going to aim for 30 point shots, they're a bit harder to pull off.

I know someone posted some translations already but, here's the screens
wink.gif

mbtitlebb6.gif

mboptionswx1.gif

mbcontrolnl2.gif

The first time you enter Challenge Mode, you'll have to play through a few tutorials. Then it'll change into the screen below:

mbchallengeht8.gif

leetdood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tshu: of cooourse you can use the special shot. Go ahead and do it.
biggrin.gif

BTW: Have fun crashing your game.
biggrin.gif

This game rocks so much, I'm still on Star Cup. I hate that ice.

kennyboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Anybody know how to slam dunk without that delay? Like.. go right up to the basket and slam dunk it without any spinning.

just rush up to the basket and slide your stylus up once....just once. doing it more than once makes you spin like a clown in mid-air.

i've gotten over that and now just keep doing the individual character's special. So the beginning matches are pretty lopsided like 700-800points against their 2-digit scores.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, Can anybody please help me! I've been trying for two hours to get past the defense tutorial part where you have to put up a block shield and then when it turns red you stroke down and catch the ball. Well, I managed to do it ONE time, after that never again. It just doesn't work. I mean it seems so simple: hold the stylus till the block shield is red and then release the stylus and stroke fast from top screen to down screen; Ah ah... no can do...Am I really that stupid? Can anybody tell me exactly what I'm doing wrong here?

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know how to slam dunk without that delay? Like.. go right up to the basket and slam dunk it without any spinning.

just rush up to the basket and slide your stylus up once....just once. doing it more than once makes you spin like a clown in mid-air.
If you do float for a second, however, slide the stylus side to side as fast as you can for free coins. I've scored an extra 25 points this way. (Be careful, while you're spinning, you're vulnerable to dunk defense.) Slide top to bottom to stop spinning and dunk.

jirom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, Can anybody please help me! I've been trying for two hours to get past the defense tutorial part where you have to put up a block shield and then when it turns red you stroke down and catch the ball. Well, I managed to do it ONE time, after that never again. It just doesn't work. I mean it seems so simple: hold the stylus till the block shield is red and then release the stylus and stroke fast from top screen to down screen; Ah ah... no can do...Am I really that stupid? Can anybody tell me exactly what I'm doing wrong here?

that's what you're doing wrong

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Ugh, I tired about 10 times last night to beat those damn final Fantasy guys, and I couldn't do it
frown.gif
I swear their dunks are unstoppable
frown.gif
They seem to be able to stop nearly every single one of mine though, as well as every special.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol