^^ndstitle-0984^^

AWESOME_noob

Trophies
XP
Country
ORDER! ORDER! I hereby declare this game well and truly kick ass!!

I hear Japan has the sequels the this game.. if so i cant wait for it to be released here too
yaynds.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This boxart is way cooler than the North American boxart.
I personally think it's a bit bland. I looked ALL over the place at my local town for this game but no shop stocks it. Then I went to Edinburgh 2 days ago and finally saw it.... and they had the price sticker covering Phoenix's face. And not just a tiny sticker but a massive circle one. Here's hoping Europe is the last attack in getting Capcom to release the other sequels. Hell I'd be happy if they were just translations of the original GBA version.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
As long as it took to come out you'd think it would at lease be a Multi5. I was hoping for Spanish.
There's not much interest in the genre in Spain (well, mainly because they still believe that only 10 year-olds buy handhelds here, and kids don't like "text adventures"...) so that's probably why there's no Spanish translation.

By the way, can someone confirm what European countries this game is being released in?
I can't find it anywhere in Madrid... I heard Germany might not be getting it either.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As long as it took to come out you'd think it would at lease be a Multi5. I was hoping for Spanish.

There's not much interest in the genre in Spain (well, mainly because they still believe that only 10 year-olds buy handhelds here, and kids don't like "text adventures"...) so that's probably why there's no Spanish translation.

By the way, can someone confirm what European countries this game is being released in?
I can't find it anywhere in Madrid... I heard Germany might not be getting it either.
Well, UK and France is a starter.

DarkLink

Advanced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Cinos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sri.gunsha.com
XP
Country
There has actually been 4 Gyakuten Saiban games thus far. All of which are getting translated and placed on capcoms mobile phone game selection. Which I personally think is rubbish, I don't want to have to buy a new phone and pay for one case a month or whatever it is their releasing it as(which will likely only be in the US anyway!). I want translations of the GBA games, or ports to the DS like the original did, blasted capcom :

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You mean Gyakuten Saiban 2 for GBA?
unsure.gif

I should buy more copies of this game... I love it that much
biggrin.gif

Aren't the first 4 cases of the DS game just the games that have already come out in japan, whereas the 5th one was made exclusively for the DS? or did i just make that up?
Ya, well the whole DS game is a remake of #1 for GBA in Japan. Every case on the DS game is from that game, except for the last one, which was made just for the DS release. The next DS game that gets released here in NA will be #4 from Japan..

DarkLink

Advanced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ya, well the whole DS game is a remake of #1 for GBA in Japan. Every case on the DS game is from that game, except for the last one, which was made just for the DS release. The next DS game that gets released here in NA will be #4 from Japan..
hmm... even so... IGN says that the DS version is actually Gyakuten Saiban 3
unsure.gif
and that Phoenix Wright 2 for DS is Gyakuten Saiban 4
huh.gif
I think we will have to wait and see if it is Gyakuten Saiban 2 or Gyakuten Saiban 4...
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but still, if I knew was gonna be that much, would have made myself. But it does look nice with name on it and all that jazz. Mine would of been plain, with hard candy sprinkles.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea we shop/ like Costco also, should of went there instead.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, We do have Costco's in the UK, but only in some areas.
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    the bakery section smells good, but I wish the ingredients list on their items were simpler
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @SylverReZ costco in the UK is only available to certain people, not everyone is eligible

- in the USA anyone is able to buy the membership
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its nice if you can afford, and have space at home, to buy in large quantities. We most!y buy TP, paper towels, that kind of stuff there
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    We're planning on getting membership cards.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss our dillions which was a Kroger subsidiary got turned into a juvie court house or something
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, TP? I need TP for my bunghole.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What kind of dictatorship says you can't shop at a grocery store lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I watched them last night, stupid, but still Funny after all these years.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf like bigonya said costs only worth it if you got a big family otherwise you're Walmart bitch
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Its as if Costco only rules on communism.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or for like big cookouts, parties, etc they good to shop, but yea if only one or two in house, Wal-Mart it is. But membership is only like $60 a year so cheap really considering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Costco cards are global like if you go to another country and can still use it there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Who needs a passport I got my costco port
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ask yo boyfriend Juan.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's. A Mexico port and I don't want to shop in Mexico
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You don't like donkey hot dogs?
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What is Costco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wholesale grocery store. Everything is in like 64 packs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ramen bowels are better than ramen cups
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Are those like big sized ramen? Do they look like a
    bowel?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has better girth
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Has better girth